In Light of GGG vs Canelo controversial decision,Lets remember all the blatant robberies in the UFC.

Seems like dumbass UFC n00b fans are going around claiming that this doesn't happen in MMA....So lets remind them.

I believe said n00bs were referencing corrupt judges, not bad decisions.

Even casuals know MMA judging is bad.

shogun machida 1
diego vs pearson, gomi , kampmann
ninja vs rampage

jesus h christ dem judges luv sum nightmare.

Worst robbery in the ufc imo was The Spider vs Brunson,I didn't give Anderson a single round.

Sanchez-Pearson
Sanchez-Kampmann
Nam Phan-Garcia
Shogun-Machida 1

I thought Rampage beat Griffin but I was super biased and never watched again.

Well all one has to do is look at fights she ref'd in mma, and go from there.. As she is clearly in the middle of some odd scorecards in mma. But in regards to other judges, most recent.. Nate vs Conor 2

Hendricks vs GSP
th

UFC+167+post-fight+-+Hendricks+&+GSP+face+meme.png

Worst robbery in the ufc imo was The Spider vs Brunson,I didn't give Anderson a single round.
Nah, Sanchez vs Pearson was worse. Diego was a punching bag that entire fight and somehow won.

Cecil peoples isn't corrupt?....His decisions are as bad as that one bitch.

No he's just dumb.

Cecil-Peoples_referee.gif

Does this look like the kind of individual who would be involved in some high level corruption?

I had money on Condit Vs Lawler.....

Still piss about it ....

Well all one has to do is look at fights she ref'd in mma, and go from there.. As she is clearly in the middle of some odd scorecards in mma. But in regards to other judges, most recent.. Nate vs Conor 2
The correct decision isn't considered a robbery. I like both guys but anyone who thinks Nate won is extremely biased.

Kevin Randleman vs Bas Rutten, yeah I know it was a long time ago but that decision was disgusting. Randleman dominated the fight from the first minute to the last minute, in our modern era its what we call a 50-45. But judges gave split decision to Bas, awful and bogus.

Leonard Garcia is the Canelo of UFC....i'll leave it at that....

No he's just dumb.

Cecil-Peoples_referee.gif

Does this look like the kind of individual who would be involved in some high level corruption?

I don't think its high level.

Cecil people's looks stupid enough to bribe via hotdog....So no, him being dumb, doesn't prove anything.

I doubt the boxing judge chick is any smarter.

Kevin Randleman vs Bas Rutten, yeah I know it was a long time ago but that decision was disgusting. Randleman dominated the fight from the first minute to the last minute, in our modern era its what we call a 50-45. But judges gave split decision to Bas, awful and bogus.

Bas Rutten still sees as he won the fight..I never watched the fight completely, only bits of it....Seems like Randleman was dominating but Bas thinks he elbows from the bottom were enough lol.

Back