O...M...G... Brendan Schaub predicted Robbery

if it were actual corruption and not just adelaide being adelaide, i'd think a billion dollar industry would be smart enough o use a more modest scorecard than 118-110 the opposite way the fight went.

if it were actual corruption and not just adelaide being adelaide, i'd think a billion dollar industry would be smart enough o use a more modest scorecard than 118-110 the opposite way the fight went.
Or is that exactly what they want you to think?

Make 100 predictions, eventually you'll get one right. Congrats Schaub.

I did laugh when they acted like Schaub was a genius..

GGG is 36 and not a big draw..

Canelo is mexican.. brings in ppv and is backed by golden boy..

Short of 12 round domination GGG was never winning on the scorecards

Like calling corruption or robbery in boxing to be some mind blowing call.

Boxing is all about bullshit and corruption.

He was wrong. He said Canelo would win a decision if GGG didn't finish him.

You aren't thinking deep enough man.

That's exactly what they want you to think. It's a classic double-move.

Like a black belt pretending to be a white belt and then smashing other black belts by lowering their defenses through fake signaling.

eddy_bravo_on_pot_lolmma.jpg

Last edited:
Schaub on point for once. Props

Multiple people have been knocked out by phantom punches. When faced with that and modern technology a 118-110 horrible scorecard is the more reasonable fix. You can blame is on a dumbass judge rather then the truth that the fight is rigged.

115 113 Canelo

and his predictions suck
the only man who makes right predictions is me

Is this the boxing match? I don't even know what happened but I can tell you boxing judges are as corrupt as it gets

Is this the boxing match? I don't even know what happened but I can tell you boxing judges are as corrupt as it gets

The corrupt and/or stupid judge, also judges UFC fights & has made similarly stupid scorecard in a UFC fight. I like MMA much more than boxing, but people who think its impossible for this to happen in MMA need to realize very many of the same corrupt/stupid judges who judge boxing, also judge MMA/UFC. Byrd also scored for Garcia over Phan in 1 of the most controversial decisions in UFC history. On Sherdog thread from 2016, she was frequently named on the list of worst MMA judges

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-are-the-best-and-worst-ufc-judges.3238977/

Back in 2013, there was a FaceBook group page setup about her horrific MMA judging:

https://www.facebook.com/FireAdalaideByrd/

"Adelaide Byrd, better known as the individual who awarded Melvin Guillard the most bizarre and puzzling scorecard in recent memory -- a 30-27 over Jamie Varner at UFC 155. (For those that forgot, the remaining two judges awarded a 30-27 the opposite way, in a bout that saw Varner dominate Guillard with seven takedowns to zero.)

That scorecard wasn't exactly a fluke either. Byrd has a record of questionable rulings, which leads one to wonder, what exactly does an official need to do to fall out of favor with the NSAC? "

https://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/...cted-ufc-156-aldo-vs-edgar-tuf-17-recap-video

He's a shitty analyst- I still cant belive that anybody thought Gastellum was a worse striker than Kennedy- but he really understands the politics and business of the sport.

Back