Ray Borge... I want to believe

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Give us a reason to believe. We need to see this Mighty Johnson character dethroned. No more of this little dude walking around saying he's the GOAT.

Can Borge do it? Do you believe?

No he will get crushed probably, the upset would be funny though

I want to believe but his girly voice is putting me off.

DJ wins.

Hell naw. Borg would be a terrible champ. Pulls out of fights all the time, boring personality etc...

MM is active, almost never injured, entertaining and just happens to be one of the greatest fighters ever.

Why the fuck would anyone root for Borg? I love upsets but not in this case.

I don't think Borg is the one to do it.

Awaiting TJ to drop down & take care of business.

VDxS4XG.png

Unless that Borge is some new guy at FLW different from Borg, I don't think so

Listenning to that guy I get the impression that he, himself, doesn't truely believe what he is saying. Doesn't sound confident at all.

MM will crush the fool. GOAT

If Borg became champion he would bring an end to the flyweight division

Well he's been calling out DJ for over 2 years.

He's got a similar belief in himself that Weidman did heading into the first Anderson bout.

Can Borg make weight after firing his nutritionist team? he basically fired them because they alerted the medical staff at the ufc and told them he's too sick to fight & he was pissed & fired them. I fear for his safety trying to make weight for ufc 216 tbh.

I want to believe but his girly voice is putting me off.

DJ wins.
Could be the battle of the bitchiest (Borg) vs the whiniest (Johnson) voices all time in MMA. Even worse than Anderson Silva. Only Yoel Romero's is more annoying.

Back