Conflicted on DC Jones

Griff319

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Let me start by saying when I watch ppv I'm usually drunk so I finally got time to rewatch the fight. I'm conflicted if D.C. was actually having success or if he was just pushing the pace. Thoughts ?

Let me start by saying when I watch ppv I'm usually drunk so I finally got time to rewatch the fight. I'm conflicted if D.C. was actually having success or if he was just pushing the pace. Thoughts ?
A way to solve this: Ask your mom to watch the fight, and ask her what she thinks.

RIP-Crying-Jordan-Face-e1501436078874.jpg

DC was winning and I was starting to think Jones would get discouraged

Then Jon Jones did Jon Jones

I don't think my mom mma's bro
Ok, well if your mom can't help you, the next thing to do is create a white belt thread on Sherdog to help analyze DC's performance against the cheater.

DC was TAGGING Jones. Knocked his mouthpiece airborne with an uppercut as soon as the fight commenced.

He was landing some nice hooks on Jones, as well as some good leg kicks.

Despite the ending, he was very competitive with Jon. Jones himself said after the fight that he was surprised at how much DC had improved since their first fight.

IN B4 the usual nut-huggers show up to bash DC.

Ok, well if your mom can't help you, the next thing to do is create a white belt thread on Sherdog to help analyze DC's performance against the cheater.
Why are you a dick? Lonely, afraid, salty about life lol?

I would say DC was winning the fight. I pulled for DC, so maybe he wasn't clearly winning, but he actually looked surprisingly good in that fight until that highkick.

Yup, for me I see it as DC winning the fight but lost to a k.o.
He was tagging Jones with his punches, hurting him with combos, and being the aggressor the whole fight , pushing Jones backwards.
I don't get the scorecards though.

Why are you a dick bro? You sound 12. Why don't you have a sleepover over with TS and watch the MMA's dudebro.
Your angry because you got called out for being a dick lol. You sound like a emotional male with massive insecurities. You will be weak and afraid for the rest of your life lol. Get used to it, its gonna be a rough life for you.
200.gif

Your angry because you got called out for being a dick lol. You sound like a emotional male with massive insecurities. You will be weak and afraid for the rest of your life lol. Get used to it, its gonna be a rough life for you.

I think you misunderstood that child. I am guessing that "you sound like 12" actually means he looks up to you. ;-)

Depends on how we define success. Cormier was landing harder shots than Jones but fewer. That's an advantageous position when it leads to a stoppage; when it goes to the judges, they usually pick the guy who landed more.

200.gif
You sound pathetic

200.gif
How bout I bang his mom, and teach her a little about MMA, while you guys have the sleepover in the other room. The next morning we'll have a family meeting and compare results.

DC was definitely landing the better shots. I don't reward baby leg kicks or weak punches that weren't even keeping range. DC was closing the distance well and pushing the pace. Add that with the clean shots and he was certainly finding success

Back