Mike Perry is starting to grow on me.

bigeastgi43

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He seems like a real ass dude. The few fights I've seen, he's been entertaining. Likes to bang but doesn't just wing punches. He actually has some talent. And best of all he talks good shit. I wanna see him fight Lawler and Cowboy. The pre fight will be hype and the fight will be great. I wanna see what he can do. I didn't like him at first, but real is real

He's the first Sherdog darling that's actually good imvho.

He's just about ready to get an ass whipping from Cowboy. Unless they match him up with another young talent like Erick Silva.

Let it grow the platinum hype train needs more members.

He's just about ready to get an ass whipping from Cowboy. Unless they match him up with another young talent like Erick Silva.

That would be ok. He's still young. They might have a potential star in the making.

I will definitely pay notice when he fights a top ten fighter.

He is mediocre - but exciting.

Will get outstruck by almost everybody in the Top 15.

Yeah he's cool. Entertaining fighter.

His fans in here are cringey as fuck though lol. Grown ass men calling themselves platinum nation.

They need to keep him more active. Dec-Apr-Sep schedule won't help him improve. 4-5 fights a year for good 26-year-olds.

Don't lie. You know it's cause of that chicken dance

His fans in here are cringey as fuck though lol. Grown ass men calling themselves platinum nation.

Yep, I just ignore that shit. I too old for that shit lol.

lol thats because they aren't grown ass men. just little fanboys living vicariously through his tats and his street demeanor tough guy shtick that sherdoggers droll over.

Back