Will fans finally show DC the respect he deserves?

wake_me

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The man is a class act. I get people like to cheer for the bad guy but that is more a commentary on fans' lack of moral compass, not fault on DCs part. Seriously, fuck Jon Jones.

Hopefully this was the straw the broke the camel's back and people will appreciate DC for the man and role model he is.

Im sure some will post a crying GIF, but unless youre a pro fighter and have walked in his shoes, you're the pussy, not DC.

Jones entire career is suspect now.

dc on TRT would throw jon across the octogon like the Incredible hulk does a army tank

Everybody saw him get his ass whooped.

Its like if a girl has a boyfriend and she sees him act like a bitch when someone threatens him. She may stay with him and still care about him but the attraction is gone and there is nothing that can be done to get it back. It may not be logical but its the way it is.

The man is a class act. I get people like to cheer for the bad guy but that is more a commentary on fans' lack of moral compass, not fault on DCs part. Seriously, fuck Jon Jones.

Hopefully this was the straw the broke the camel's back and people will appreciate DC for the man and role model he is.

Im sure some will post a crying GIF, but unless youre a pro fighter and have walked in his shoes, you're the pussy, not DC.
while I rooted for DC in both fights, and I was a fan, towel gate showed me he is not exactly the role model I pegged him for.

I don't hate him, and I think he is a decent guy.
But not a role model.

Everybody saw him get his ass whooped.

Its like if a girl has a boyfriend and she sees him act like a bitch when someone threatens him. She may stay with him and still care about him but the attraction is gone and there is nothing that can be done to get it back. It may not be logical but its the way it is.
much like Conor after he got beaten by a no-camp Diaz? ;)

He's too nice and normal for the mainstream knuckle heads, they love action and craziness cause their lives are boring and repetitive.

WAR DC.

Most DC haters are simply homosexual males who have a romantic attraction to Jon Jones (the alpha male bad boy ooooohhh).

By contrast, DC is the nice/normal/boring guy in their romantic fantasies.

And like women...nice/normal/non-exciting doesn't make their funny parts tingle no matter how accomplished the guy in question is.

Sherdog... Respect... nah I'm not seeing the connection

Sherdog... Respect... nah I'm not seeing the connection

Which is why fightets stopped posting here a long time ago . I remember before MMA blew up with TUF so numerous pros had accounts here

Not at all. Conor came back and beat Diaz. DC never beat Jones.

Whether you want to believe it or not steroids make a difference and those wins will always be questionable.

He didn't blitz tbrough DC and at the elite level it is a game of inches

I can't believe so many fall for his nice guy act. He's an arrogant dick, it's hard to even listen to him talk he's so fake sounding.

Most DC haters are simply homosexual males who have a romantic attraction to Jon Jones (the alpha male bad boy ooooohhh).

By contrast, DC is the nice/normal/boring guy in their romantic fantasies.

And like women...nice/normal/non-exciting doesn't make their funny parts tingle no matter how accomplished the guy in question is.

Fedor was the same, yet he was universally loved and (still is) regarded as the GOAT, or in contention.

So obviously it's not all about being nice/normal/boring.

Fedor was the same, yet he was universally loved and (still is) regarded as the GOAT, or in contention.

So obviously it's not all about being nice/normal/boring.

Fedor was most certainly *not* universally loved. Are you serious?

DC haters are homosexual males who get tingles in their funny parts by "alpha male bad boys".

They are essentially textbook women.

Not at all. Conor came back and beat Diaz. DC never beat Jones.
barely beat diaz you mean? By the way of running away from DIaz you mean?

You see, the same way you came around, don't claim "nothing that can be done to get it back. "
You just showed that you did.

DC was supposed to get the respect he deserved by defeating Jones, and shedding the "paper champ" stigma.

So no, being KO'ed by Jones and crying probably isn't going to get him more respect.

That said, I respect DC far more than I ever respected Jones, because he isn't a cheat or a scumbag.

Back