If Cody beat Tj would he be p4p #1?

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cruz: before he lost to Cody,Cruz was considered to be p4p #2 only behind demetrious Johnson .Cruz was on 13 fight winning streak,and beat Tj before he met Cody.
Tj:before he lost to Cruz.he was considered to be top 3 p4p, destroyed Barao(two times),who's p4p #3 only behind Jose aldo and jbj.
I believe Cody would be p4p # 1 if he beat tj.
Agree?

Yes.

Cody going down as one of the GOATS if he keeps on winning.

He won't beat TJ, end of story.

Only fighters who don't defend titles are ranked in the top 3

If he KO's or dominates TJ that's a big feather in his cap, he would have to be top 3 p4p currently IMO. Beating Cruz and TJ is impressive as fuck.

Sure. Why the fuck not. We have a different #1 P4P in MMA every week anyway. It'll be Cody's turn next.

I dunno tHat would be his what , 3rd top 10 win ? Yeah forsure #1 p4

Cruz: before he lost to Cody,Cruz was considered to be p4p #2 only behind demetrious Johnson .Cruz was on 13 fight winning streak,and beat Tj before he met Cody.
Tj:before he lost to Cruz.he was considered to be top 3 p4p, destroyed Barao(two times),who's p4p #3 only behind Jose aldo and jbj.
Agree?

He would be p4p 5.2381569!

Agree?
If people..including UFC brass, have so little respect for the 125 lb weight class..why do they even have it? They say it doesn't do numbers and everyone on this board assumes they can beat up any of them..so what's the point..but if you do have respect for it..none of the other fighters have dominated the way D.J. has without testing positive. So he has to be number 1 p4p. But if you don't consider 125..then a dominate win over T.J. would definitely make a good argument for Cody..especially since you can add in a ko of Almeida..who was the other hot prospect at the time

I don't remember cruz and tj being #2 and #3 p4p but either way they actually fought and beat a top guys,Cody has beaten one.This is a stupid argument.No but who gives a shit really.

Back