Chan Mi Jeon Fight Night Japan support thread!

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
She takes on Japanese fight Syuri Kondo this Friday night!

10102053.jpg

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="W46bIh5"><a href="//imgur.com/W46bIh5"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
DErKd9sV0AAJt78.jpg

How can you not support someone who smiles for the JBG while fighting?
chanmi-jeon-of-south-korea-taunts-jj-aldrich-in-their-womens-fight-picture-id694642374

WarCry-360x240.jpg

Yeah, this chick's pretty cool. Like her attitude. She's got some dumb as shit fight IQ though. Kept throwing leg kicks over and over even though Ladd kept countering the shit out of her.

I hope she wins, she's cool, but I don't think she's ready for the big leagues.

I see the Shertards were out in full force last night.

Yeah, this chick's pretty cool. Like her attitude. She's got some dumb as shit fight IQ though. Kept throwing leg kicks over and over even though Ladd kept countering the shit out of her.
She's really young. Better fight IQ comes with more experience. She was rushed into the UFC, but it's hard to say no when called up.

She's really young. Better fight IQ comes with more experience. She was rushed into the UFC, but it's hard to say no when called up.

Still, she got tagged the same way over and over. You don't need a whole lot of experience to figure out it isn't working and to try something else.

Other than that though, I didn't think she did all that bad against Aldrich. Looking forward to her next fight for sure.

I'm in full support. I had this picture of her as my av for a while
17881787_1885943068311189_6008725265046306816_n.jpg

Idk why, but it makes me lol

I admit I didn't see her fight in UFC, missed that particular event. But I am on board because I like Leto1776 ;) . I hope she wins.

51hCUOZNSZL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

...who? Wmma?
Then I gotta go with...she's not hot enough to wood

Would hate to see her cut, so yep, hope she wins this one.

Back