I just realized Josh Koscheck is 0-6

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<TheWire1>

7 years ago Josh Koscheck was competing for the UFC WW title. Now he's in Bellator losing to the likes of 'Mauricio Alonso'. Whoever that is.

A couple more losses and Rashad Evans will be in the same boat.

Last edited:
When you are done, you are done.

No matter how good you were.

Ask BJ Penn...

It was downhill once he left AKA.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.... Oh wait

Yeah. I mean. Thats just kinda fighting I guess? boxing and mma really.

When they stay to long thats just kinda what happens.

Hell the greatest fighter in the long history of boxing, Sugar Ray Robinson, even stayed to long and got beat by guys who weren't qualified to carry his bags when he was old.

Same with Roy Jones, Ali, Tyson, really everyone.

you wanna throw it to MMA, you have chuck, fedor, nog, bj, etc etc

yeah him and Fitch training together at that time made both fighters much better -- once Koscheck left to start his own gym, both fighters started to suffer.

Arlovski is 0-5 and still employed in the UFC. Why do they keep some of these guys?

<TheWire1>

It was just 7 years ago when Josh Koscheck competed for the UFC WW title. Now he's losing to 'Mauricio Alonso'. Whoever that is.

A couple more losses and Rashad Evans will be at that point.
WTF?? 7 years is a long time dummy!

2007? The freaking Colts won the Super Bowl for f*#% sakes.

Used to be a big fan. Seemed down hill after the St Pierre fight. Some guys just don't know when to hang them up.

Everyone gets old. It also doesn't help that he is a dickhead to bailed on AKA for some small offense by Javier Mendes.

method=get&s=josh-koscheck-paul-daley.gif

kos should go to hollywood, and take weidman with him.

Yeah. I mean. Thats just kinda fighting I guess? boxing and mma really.

When they stay to long thats just kinda what happens.

Hell the greatest fighter in the long history of boxing, Sugar Ray Robinson, even stayed to long and got beat by guys who weren't qualified to carry his bags when he was old.

Same with Roy Jones, Ali, Tyson, really everyone.

you wanna throw it to MMA, you have chuck, fedor, nog, bj, etc etc
In all combat sports, when its over....it's over.....they can be fine and then look like a shell of their former selves on the next fight.

Back