If Bisping does retire after UFC 217, how would you remember him?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
37 fights and has been pro since 2004. How would you remember and will he be missed?

As the GOAT.

Beats GSP (Long time UFC Champ), Anderson (Long time UFC Champ), Rockhold (UFC and Strikeforce champ), Henderson (Pride x2 and Strikeforce champ), Brian Stann (WEC Champ, Future President) and Cung Le (Strikeforce Champ) - don't get more legit than that. Plus most wins in the UFC. Only lost to known PED users.

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:
As the worst male UFC champion ever who avoided the contenders in his division like the plague after being gifted a title shot.

I don't think he will tho. I think he'll milk the title and fight in like another year against the weakest possible opponent. Wait for Whittaker to fight 3 times and lose.

As a terrible and bitter joke of a champion. I was a big Bisping fan before, he was ready for anyone and anywhere, when he became the champion all went by window, but i cant blame him that much, guy almost lost a eye fighting cheaters, fought ton of guys who popped for something.

I'll remember him as one of the most insecure and delusional fighters to fight in the UFC.

As the GOAT.

Beats GSP, Anderson, Rockhold and Henderson - don't get more legit than that. Plus most wins in the UFC. Only lost to known PED users.

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

I've never thought of him as the GOAT but that's a pretty solid argument there

37 fights and has been pro since 2004. How would you remember and will he be missed?

Great fighter. The guy talks a lot of shit but he's an alright dude and when people don't take it too seriously, he's pretty funny. Sure, some flakes get triggered but what can you do, it's life. You can say what you want against Bisping, but he's lasted a long time on the highest level and most of his losses are to juiced guys.

I've never thought of him as the GOAT but that's a pretty solid argument there
He's already beaten champions from 4 of the 5 major MMA promotions of the last 20 years.

Champions Bisping has beaten
GSP (UFC)
Anderson (UFC)
Rockhold (UFC & Strikeforce)
Henderson (PRIDE & Strikeforce)
Cung Le (Strikeforce)
Brian Stann (WEC)

He also beat Matt Hamill who beat the GOAT Jon Jones.

Back