Gadelha Vs Shevchenko at 125

Enigma87

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think this would be the best match up at this weight class and I think they are both naturally 125'ers. I see these two laying waste to the rest of the division.

Who would you pick?

Would love to see it,

I'd have Gadelha, and i'd have her in the fight too.

My Girl Valentina would win, quite comfortably too, at that.

tumblr_okitzs5Lfc1r7vh24o2_r1_540.gif

Vs

hi-res-bc629b6ab152348ee4102fd396c9aab5_crop_north.jpg

3 rounds Gadelha, 5 rounds Shevchenko

Shev's TDD is over-rated. Pena throw the fight away due to lazy GnP attemp, Claudia wouldn't make the same mistake.

Shevchenko would out strike Erick Silva's sister

Valentina might be a better kickboxer then Joanna but Joanna's TDD is soild it takes a lot to get her down and even if you do she'll get back up fast. Claudia might have a easier time taking Valentina down and holding her there.

Gotta go with Valentina Shevchenko. It would be an incredible fight.

I don't see Gadelha being able to take Shevchenko down nor keep her down if she does and we all know what happens when it stays standing. With that said I think Shevchenko and Joanna are the only woman in the UFC at 115/125 who can beat Gadelha.

Claudia is not going to 125, she'll stay at 115 and waits for JJ going to FLW.

No way, Claudia doesn't have the,tank to go 5 hard rounds
Claudia only need to copy Nunes' strategy: Refuse to engage with Shev in early rounds, save the gas for TD in later rounds.

Shev is passive fighter who can't bring pressure to opponent.

Gotta go with Valentina Shevchenko. It would be an incredible fight.

I don't see Gadelha being able to take Shevchenko down nor keep her down if she does and we all know what happens when it stays standing.

Shevchenko let's herself get outstruck?

We'll see. She has a massive size advantage a 115 but I think he weight cut is part of the reason for her gassing
She said that. She is not going to 125, she's a small WSW. Also she said her weight cutting issues has been fixed now that she trains at USA.

Shevchenko let's herself get outstruck?
When has Shevchenko ever been outstruck? If you're referring to the Nunes fight where she was robbed then you're wrong lol. She outstruck her for rounds 2,3,4,5.

Back