Cub Swanson ducked the Jose Aldo rematch. He doesn't want to get KOd in 8 seconds again.

He has been trying to fight Aldo and lost every time you got close to another title shot to a fighter better than him. Aldo was the champ for alot of those years, your own damn fault you weren't good enough to make it to the belt again.

Care to expand on the situation TS? I can't be fucked to search google.

Last edited:
Swanson is pretty entitled for a guy on a four fight win steak consisting of fighters outside the top 10.

Maybe somehow in his brain it's a step down in competition, I think he just wants a title shot over anything else. If he destroyed Artem like he should have, he'd prob be in the convo by now.

Where is the part where he's ducking?

Jose "Anytime Anywhere" Aldo ducked the Conor Mcgregor rematch. He didn't want to get KOd in 13 seconds again.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

bork1}

Cub wants the title shot and deserves it to be honest.
Since when does beating Artem Lobov get you a title shot? The winner of this fight between Aldo and Lamas will have a better case.

Surprised anyone would duck Aldo nowadays, he's shop worn and clearly out of his prime. His best days are no doubt behind him. If anything I think guys would be lining up to beat him and have that name on their record.

Swanson is pretty entitled for a guy on a four fight win steak consisting of fighters outside the top 10.
That korean dude was actually the betting favourite. Most people in here picked him too.

Surprised anyone would duck Aldo nowadays, he's shop worn and clearly out of his prime. His best days are no doubt behind him. If anything I think guys would be lining up to beat him and have that name on their record.
He looked good vs Hollaway to me.

Since when does beating Artem Lobov get you a title shot? The winner of this fight between Aldo and Lamas will have a better case.
Since when does beating Rodriguez give you a titleshot?

Interesting dilemma. Avenge one of your most embarrassing losses, or go for a title shot.

I guess if he wins the title he can give Aldo the first shot, so it's the best of both worlds.

So... is Cub injured and that's why it's a bad time?

Back