Danna and WME (warning, long read and analysis)

P

Pwent

We as the fans have been trying to understand the relationship between dana WHITE and WME, but do we really know how their ties are arranged? I am unsure that dana will give up reins to the same ari EMANUEL (who has other suspicious ties) who tried to blackball mel GIBSON
3O3Vhid.jpg

note that dana WHITE and mel GIBSON have a common tie in donald CERRONE

What is even more disturbing is that Dana WHITE has ties to UNITED ARAB EMIRATES when he was the president of ZUFFA and sold a portion of ZUFFA to FLASH entertainment. FLASH is owned by the UAE, which does NOT recognize ISRAEL as a state.

ari EMANUEL is very pro-israel and hates anti-semites. he blackballed mel GIBSON from hollywood because he believed him to be an anti-semite

UmQL9Az.jpg

ari EMANUEL is a very powerful and noble individual, why would he spend billions in a business arrangement with a company that does not recognize israel as a state? There may be other arrangements and other parties that obscure the motivations of all parties involved.

TNVdzYp.jpg

note that the person in the top photo is the same above photographed with donald CERRONE

it is unclear what the arrangements are between dana WHITE and ari EMANUEL, we also do not know the ramifications of the arrangements and relationships pictured above. but has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? we also do not know the long term plans for whether the WME wants to keep the UFC for a long term or if it is simply part of a long term plan between all of the parties involved.

that is not even getting into the relationship between ari EMANUEL and donald TRUMP, who has been photographed with well known enemies of dana WHITE and the UFC

6mhZgNd.jpg

WME is Dana's agent.

Flash doesn't own a part of the UFC anymore.

Dana was a speaker at the RNC praising Trump.

Kind of a weird thread, very weird.

As Justin Timerlakes biggest fan I must say I'm concerned about his connection with the anti-semites. I hate that he has connections t these kids of people. And I'm worried about the future of his career opportunities (via dana white)

WME is Dana's agent.

Flash doesn't own a part of the UFC anymore.

Dana was a speaker at the RNC praising Trump.

Kind of a weird thread, very weird.

so trump is a friend of both dana and his enemies?

flash doesnt own the UFC because ari bought it

why the cooperation between parties who are otherwise known to be enemies? these are questions that i am researching and need to be answered

Ari and Rahm are both very smart, very powerful individuals, Rahm 1000% has deep-state connections, as he was the mayor of Chicago (iirc), which is a known hub for intelligence agencies and clandestine agencies. What that has to do with anti-semites or the UFC or Braveheart I don't know.

so trump is a friend of both dana and his enemies?

flash doesnt own the UFC because ari bought it

why the cooperation between parties who are otherwise known to be enemies? these are questions that i am researching and need to be answered

This should answer all your questions.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Ladies and gentlemen posts like these are why abortion should remain legal.

I mean it. I'm not joking.

lets talk about how the indians are gonna win the world series

Ladies and gentlemen posts like these are why abortion should remain legal.

I mean it. I'm not joking.

both ari and rahm emanuel are large players in the democratic party which is pro-abortion also. you sound like one of his cronies trying to block such important research

Back