Joe Rogan wants McGregor to rematch Floyd Mayweather; says McGregor might fight Canelo Alvarez

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
“He’s f**king Floyd Mayweather,” said Rogan. “He’s one of if not the best boxer ever and Conor did catch him with a couple things. . . They should [rematch]. Why not? I think Conor would have to beat somebody good in a boxing match and he would also have to have a real training camp.”

“I don’t think [Conor is done boxing]. Look, he went the very first fight against the greatest ever and he didn’t look too bad. If there’s a legit, big fight - say if Canelo Alvarez steps up and says that he wants to fight Conor McGregor, [Conor] might do it.”

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/...mcgregor-is-not-done-with-professional-boxing

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Conor is more of an entertainer than a fighter, so I wouldn't be surprised.

The ass-raping Canelo would give Conor could very well paralyze him for life.

It's like people want to see Conor die.

He's an mma fighter, he belongs fighting in mma.

That clip looked like a one sided playground scrap.

Rogan high AF again.

Shit, I didn't know smoking that much weed could cause such brain damage.

I gotta quit, fuck.

Rogan gets it.

I would kill to see the rematch. I believe Conor can KO Floyd. He just needs to do exactly what he did with Nate except in reverse!

First fight with Nate he went all out, 2nd fight he paced himself. He didn't respect Nate.

First fight with Floyd he paced himself, 2nd fight he needs to go all out. He needs to not respect Floyd.

Don't know why or when Conor got it in his head to try and outbox Floyd, that was never the gameplan. By all accounts the plan was to FIGHT Floyd and to overwhelm him but somewhere between self doubt and that freakin ref keeping Conor from gaining any momentum, shit fell apart. Even though, Conor still almost had him had the ref not saved Floyd after that "low blow."

Rogans a company man, obviously.

“He’s f**king Floyd Mayweather,” said Rogan. “He’s one of if not the best boxer ever and Conor did catch him with a couple things. . . They should [rematch]. Why not? I think Conor would have to beat somebody good in a boxing match and he would also have to have a real training camp.”

“I don’t think [Conor is done boxing]. Look, he went the very first fight against the greatest ever and he didn’t look too bad. If there’s a legit, big fight - say if Canelo Alvarez steps up and says that he wants to fight Conor McGregor, [Conor] might do it.”

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/...mcgregor-is-not-done-with-professional-boxing

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Watching that clip I still don't understand why the Floyd/boxing fans are so proud. Conor was dead tired and still slipped 7 out of 10 of those punches, and absorbed the other 3 pretty well.

"yaaayyyy, we won by cardio" -Boxing

I'm embarrassed to say I wouldn't mind a rematch. I think Conor will take what he learned from the first fight and manage to KO Floyd this time around. He needs to just throw the kitchen sink at Floyd like Maidana did the first time around and not give him a chance to breathe.

The ass-raping Canelo would give Conor could very well paralyze him for life.
Canelo would KO him too quick to enjoy it, probably in the first exchange. I'd rather GGG stalk him and completely take his will to live before KO'ing him

Last edited:
Move this thread to the boxing forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mods do your damn job!!!!!!!!

A rematch would only go worse now that Floyd has seen what he has.

If McGregor faced an elite active boxer in his prime like Canelo, he'd get brutally KTFO.

Back