Plastic Mike vs Colin, who would you root for

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Obviously all their fan boys are going to pick one or the other pretty quickly, but what about the haters. I imagine if you can't stand McTapper you feel pretty much the same about Perry, but if they were fighting, who would you like to see dancing over who's unconscious corpse?

And no you can't say "double KO".

Doub..

tenor.gif

Don't know man, I hate both from the bottom of my heart.

I think the fact that McTapper doesn't defend his belt if his life depended on it makes me root for Perry. Kid has an annoying fan group, but at least he brings the violence.

I have to admit that he has been winning me over lately. I never thought I'd say this, but he's becoming harder and harder to hate.

Obviously all their fan boys are going to pick one or the other pretty quickly, but what about the haters. I imagine if you can't stand McTapper you feel pretty much the same about Perry, but if they were fighting, who would you like to see dancing over who's unconscious corpse?

We can always hope for this.
shonie-carter-double-ko.gif

I like to root for the winner
So Platinum Mike Perry

exactly ts...... if you are a conor hater, Then you are more than likely a Perry hater.

which means you are a hater in general.

My money is on the retarded mohawk

Platinum would do what Floyd Malteserweather could not and knock McGregor out.

Would be pretty gnarly to see Perry do that crazy chicken dance over Collins lifeless broken jawed corpse.

But alas, we will never see anything like this. Because Mcnuthugger took the money and ran after swindling everyone in that fake ass baxxin match. Left his tarded fans high and dry and rode off into the sunset to be a gay abercombie and finch model who sells shitty whiskey or something along those lines.. who fuckin knows?

I got perry via flying turkey punch! right in that wannabe sheep shaggers kisser!

Honestly, whoever has the better reach.

No defenses and only fights smaller fighters vs ZERO top 15 wins.. Lots of unknowns.

I think conor takes a decision after both tire, unless I'm mistaken and Perry has the reach advantage. too lazy to Google.

Back