Mystic UL correct once again. Stipe had no idea about this so called fight with Jon Jones

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score

I am surprised many people including the dumb reporters believed Dana with this lie

Said it straight away

I call BS

a lot of media attention this week for Floyd and Conor

Dana just trying to make it look like the ufc can make superfights

Dumb casuals will believe it
Same way they thought zuffa was never going to sell up and that mma hadn't peaked yet

Stipe vs Jones for the HW belt was meant to happen

source.gif

He said they were talking about it. That doesn't mean they were far along in that discussion.
Nope.

It was 100% BS to spin some good for the ufc that look at how we were going to make this huge fight
we aren't all trash

I'm sure Dana's greed talks to Dana's dishonesty about how many millions they stand to make from these fantasy matches.

Nope.

It was BS to spin some good for the ufc that look at how we were going to make this huge fight
we aren't all trash

No, it's legitimate thing that's been talked about for years and way before Stipe even had the title you moron.

I need proof that you predicted that or we will just call you UL

No, it's legitimate thing that's been talked about for years and way before Stipe even had the title you moron.
And once again

I was correct

in saying Jones is FULL OF SHIT

You are 2015 fans believe everything, the second he said back in 2012 or 13 when he said he might go to HW at the end of the year, i called BS and probably anyone with a brain did too

but it's good move to hype yourself
and you'd get dumb casuals like yourself who will believe

probably the same people who thought Joanna saying "yes" to fight whatever her name is on 1 day notice wasn't actually a pr move

I need proof that you predicted that or we will just call you UL
UL is always correct..
and look in the OP you blind bat

Dana's and Stipe's statements could both be true. Maybe next time buddeh.

My first thought when I heard this was that Dana is making shit up to bury Jones

And once again

I was correct

in saying Jones is FULL OF SHIT

You are 2015 fans believe everything, the second he said back in 2012 or 13 when he said he might go to HW at the end of the year, i called BS and probably anyone with a brain did too

but it's good move to hype yourself
and you'd get dumb casuals like yourself who will believe

probably the same people who thought Joanna saying "yes" to fight whatever her name is on 1 day notice wasn't actually a pr move

UL is always correct..
and look in the OP you blind bat

I no doubt believe Jon was concerned with moving to the HW division, but you're an idiot if you don't believe he was ready to pounce on the perfect opportunity to get that second belt.

Jon's agent corroborates Dana's story here.

"Mystic UL"

<36>

Last edited:
I was almost on your side until I realized this was an ego jerk off thread.

I no doubt believe Jon was concerned with moving to the HW division, but you're an idiot if you don't believe he was ready to pounce on the perfect opportunity to get that second belt.
no, he was never ready. he is a big pussy

Nope.

It was 100% BS to spin some good for the ufc that look at how we were going to make this huge fight
we aren't all trash

Dana White never said he talked to Stipe about it.

Its like when Joanna said she would step in for Nunes when she pulled out a few months ago knowing that it would never happen. Just trying to create fake hype for casuals.

Back