What fighters really mean when they say they don't do roids

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They do HGH, hence all the jacked fighters with injection marks. HGH is not technically a steroid as it is found naturally in the body and I'm pretty sure they can't reliably test for it yet.
<seedat>

HGH sucks for gaining mass, it is used for recovery and to improve fat loss. Also being naturally found in the body has nothing to do with it, testosterone is naturally produced and it is a steroid

It means they didn't do roids today

HGH sucks for gaining mass, it is used for recovery and to improve fat loss. Also being naturally found in the body has nothing to do with it, testosterone is naturally produced and it is a steroid
HGH sucks? I don't think so. And it's not a steroid from everything I've read during my extensive research.
IMG_3764.PNG

MMA fighters can't even afford to do HGH with their salaries. no wonder dudes like Chad Mendes are using peptides

What fighters mean when they say they don't do steroids is that they haven't been caught for steroids, yet.

HGH sucks? I don't think so. And it's not a steroid from everything I've read.
for gaining mass it does you have to use around 6+ IUs a day for nearly a year to see any serious results. I doubt MMA fighters are even wasting money on this seeing as it would cost them thousands and they barely make that much per fight

biggest guys I know run only hgh, it 100 percent does not "suck" for gaining mass, its just not as a quick fix as lots of other stuff.
Mind you they have been doing it for years. and one of them is super ripped not bulky. but he now looks like the cro magnon man

Wouldn't improved recovery make it easier to workout more frequently, thus making it easier to gain mass?

biggest guys I know run only hgh, it 100 percent does not "suck" for gaining mass, its just not as a quick fix as lots of other stuff.
Mind you they have been doing it for years. and one of them is super ripped not bulky. but he now looks like the cro magnon man
Yes it sucks for gaining mass, I'm sure the biggest guys you know also runs a lot of AAS and thats what makes them grow

I didnt say it was a steroid, I said that being naturally produced by your body has nothing to do with something being a steroid

You are correct.
Endogenous steroids are produced by your body
Exogenous steroids are produced outside the body (for example, in a laboratory) and then introduced into the body via oral or other routes

Yes it sucks for gaining mass, I'm sure the biggest guys you know also runs a lot of AAS and thats what makes them grow
You're turning this into a semantic argument. The point is it is a performance enhancer that isn't a steroid and is hard to detect. Saying HGH doesn't help is ridiculous.

no they stick to just hgh. They sell it to tho. But theres a bunch of my buddies who are on it. The lean ripped guys head got bigger his hands got bigger. hes legit been doing it for 6 years straight tho. Doesn't eat the cleanest and looks like he could compete on stage

Back