Bought some supplemtents, hope they will be tainted!

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys

I bought some

BSN NITRIX

bottle.png

I am hoping that it comes with some Turinibol or is perhaps tainted with something else that will give me an extra pump in the gym. Has anyone taken this stuff?

Vitor-Belfort.jpg

I searched for testosterone booster and it was the first thing that came up! I recently got injured and was hoping it would help with recovery.

Thanks

Last edited:
Did you get it from the GNC near jacksons gym in New Mexico?
Otherwise I think your out of luck bud

My steroid cycle cost me around £200, wish I was getting it for the cost of a tub of protein powder.

Mix it with dick pills for real gains.

2016-staff-photo.jpg

they are coming for you, TS.

My thinking is that..

Chael Sonnen didn't nearly beat Anderson Silva because he took Casein Protein before bedtime, or other silly stuff.

He nearly beat Anderson Silva because he had the testosterone of 14 men!!

High test is key to being a ripped freak like Vitor Belfort or something.

Vitor-Belfort.jpg

My plan cannot fail!

Hey guys

I bought some

BSN NITRIX

bottle.png

I am hoping that it comes with some Turinibol or is perhaps tainted with something else that will give me an extra pump in the gym. Has anyone taken this stuff?

Vitor-Belfort.jpg

I searched for testosterone booster and it was the first thing that came up! I recently got injured and was hoping it would help with recovery.

Thanks
You sad as fuck

You wasted money on that bullshit??? You can just buy arginine and citrulline separately and get a better pump for half of the price. Plus, you get to control the amount of each without any of the added fillers.

BSN has a nice placebo effect. Nowhere close to the real stuff close by<Kobe213>

If it was shipped from China or India, you're in luck!
That's where all the tainted supplements come from.
They have no regulations.

Maybe try that Sarms company that used to sponsor Holly Holm

You don't mind an enlarged clit do you?

They have no regulations.

They have little regulation.

The USA has little regulation. No seriously, we have very little oversight for supplement manufacturing.

Back