We need nate conor 3

BertStayre

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Everybody looks at conor v Floyd as his last good fight. I'm a nate nuthugger and conor tuned nate up. Watch that shit again and say we don't need conor nate 3.

<Deported1>
we need Conor vs legitimate contender

Nope, we need to move forward and give contenders their shot.
There is too much talent at 155 to sit idle, Nates inactive and has to earn a shot.

Nate needs to prove himself worthy of a title shot, ufc 216 should've been ferguson vs nate for interim but nate didn't want it & that makes me not interested in seeing nate fight conor again until he proves himself.

Everybody looks at conor v Floyd as his last good fight. I'm a nate nuthugger and conor tuned nate up. Watch that shit again and say we don't need conor nate 3.
No, we don't

Nate needs to prove himself worthy of a title shot, ufc 216 should've been ferguson vs nate for interim but nate didn't want it & that makes me not interested in seeing nate fight conor again until he proves himself.
I don't think Nate even deserves that fight.

Conor needs to lose his title to khabib and/or tony

We are approaching a year with no LW title defense...either defend against the number 1 contender or give up the belt. I love Nate but he doesn't deserve it

giphy.gif

Ehh. Did you watch the fight? Nate could 100% have the title. Hes tough as fuck. Conor is too and anyone that saw the floyd fight knows. I wouldnt say they need to go for a title but they need to run that back.

We are approaching a year with no LW title defense...either defend against the number 1 contender or give up the belt. I love Nate but he doesn't deserve it
I feel like nate is the only one that does.

People complain about Conor being champ and not defending his belts.. but at least he fights. Image they do Conor Nate 3 for the belt and Nate wins. That belt will NEVER be defended. He will just keep saying he's the biggest draw in the history of the universe and he wants 100 million to fight Tony Ferguson.

Ehh. Did you watch the fight? Nate could 100% have the title. Hes tough as fuck. Conor is too and anyone that saw the floyd fight knows. I wouldnt say they need to go for a title but they need to run that back.

Just saw that. Yes nate needs to fight tony too lol holy shit that would be good. He earned his top shot though let him do his thing

Am I the only one who thinks much less of Conor after the Floyd fight? His little pitter patter nothing punches completely shattered his mystic left hand in my mind. Now he's just a skinny pale kid from Ireland with slightly above average athleticism who's afraid of any and all real contenders. Maybe I'm the only one ...

I agree that Conor-Nate III is an interesting fight, but no way any legit MMA fan should want it now...Conor needs to defend a title at least once and Nate needs to prove he actually wants to be a fighter by fighting, or really doing anything other than trolling Mac.

I agree that Conor-Nate III is an interesting fight, but no way any legit MMA fan should want it now...Conor needs to defend a title at least once and Nate needs to prove he actually wants to be a fighter by fighting, or really doing anything other than trolling Mac.

I used to think tha too. Im a purist. Who would he fight though? Nobody makes sense. I wish it was frankie.

Am I the only one who thinks much less of Conor after the Floyd fight? His little pitter patter nothing punches completely shattered his mystic left hand in my mind. Now he's just a skinny pale kid from Ireland with slightly above average athleticism who's afraid of any and all real contenders. Maybe I'm the only one ...

I saw that too. Conors hands arent that hard. Its weird, in mma he was a killer. Watch the Floyd fight and he was throwing pillows

Back