Ronda Rousey One Punch KO Power

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Bullshit aside, is Ronda Rousey the only female fighter with 1 punch KO power?
I know Amanda Nunes hits hard as **ck. She even makes male fighters quit due to strikes at her gym but she hasn't knocked anyone out with 1 single shot. Same with Cyborg. I know Holly Holm has KO Power in her lethal leg kicks but I'm only discussing KO punches in this thread. The few other female fighters that I believe have the potential to land a KO punch are Anderson and Sara Mcmann but that's about it. Now, I do remember a female fighter named Veronica who actually knocked chicks out with 1 punch but she's retired as far as I know. She fought out of team alpha male.

She KO'd someone besides Bethe?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Serious question, how many one-punch KO's have there actually been in all of WMMA? Or at least in the UFC / Invicta?

Nunes KOed Budd with "one" punch as much as Ronda did Bethe.

Did she KO someone besides Bethe?
That was a nasty ko. Also, there was a lot of talk about her knocking out sparring partners with single shots at the gym. She tagged Holm with a punch that had Holm stunned for sure. I think with a bit more experience and training she would definitely produce more single shot kos

Why are there 3 threads this morning about the retired and "domesticated" (her words) Ronda Rousey? TS title is "Ronda one punch KO power" then starts the thread with "bullshit aside." GTFOH.

There is no reason for me to believe these stories were lies. Ronda hits so hard and she has a couple of nasty kos to her name so yes I believe she knocks sparring partners out with single shots

Split decision win and ask for that title shot.

Back