Paul Felder as an analyst

TRTVitor

Bangkok Ready
@Yellow
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread about this, maybe there was one but I know it was announced here, however I didn't see anyone comment about how solid of an analyst he was this past weekend. For a first timer I thought he did great.

He did very well. I would like to see him continue and don't EVER bring back that espn guy again

Get rid of Anik and that WWE guy, I'd rather have only fighters commentate / be analysts

I thought he did well too..

While I was watching the event I kept wondering..

<FookIsThatGuy>

I believe he has some experience doing smaller local shows.

He is a solid analyst though and Cruz even says he belongs there during the broadcast.

I'd like to see Felder do more events. He is a natural. I'm sure we will see more of him.

I like him but him and Dom together is too much. Id like to see him with dc instead

I heard somebody mention this during the broadcast as he was walking out to his most recent fight.
I just can't stand his nickname though.. "The Irish Dragon" is he a Welsh guy from Ireland, or what? doesn't make any sense.

Yeah he was alright

Can't fucking stand Jon anik I feel like all he talks about it betting lines

He's for sure a closet gambler

DC + Felder + Rogan and all variations of this (DC + Rogan, Felder + Rogan, Rogan + DC, Felder + DC)

Make it happen.

Anik is scared....don't be scared homie...Paul Felder coming for that job...

I believe he has some experience doing smaller local shows.

He was doing commentary on Dana Whites Tuesday Night Contender Series on FightPass

He did like 4 of the 8 weeks

I didn't see a thread about this, maybe there was one but I know it was announced here, however I didn't see anyone comment about how solid of an analyst he was this past weekend. For a first timer I thought he did great.
He's been killing it since contender. He has a ton of skill and an awesome voice, volume, and level of excitemen.

Virtually anyone is better than Todd Grisham.

I was really drunk and barely remember the fights and had to re watch them the next day, but remember right before the head lining fight they turned to Paul and told him to leave lol. What was up with that?

Paul is decent.

Definitely better than all of them besides Mir and Cruz.

Mir and Cruz are better.

but remember right before the head lining fight they turned to Paul and told him to leave lol. What was up with that?

From same gym as David Branch? Both Renzo Gracie I think

Yeah, he was awesome. He got his feet wet with the contender's series and with the sudden departure of Stann, it made sense to give him a shot, and he did well. The fact that not too many people have mentioned it is actually a good sign, as that he means this amateur broadcaster did so well that it was seamless.

Yeah he was alright

Can't fucking stand Jon anik I feel like all he talks about it betting lines

He's for sure a closet gambler
Do you not realize that the producers tell Jon Anik to mention the betting lines to give context to the matchups and engage the gamblers in the audience who are some of the most hardcore fans of the sport?

Back