Li JingLiang vs Platinum

Pem123

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
That fight will surely be fireworks, i've been a big fan of Li since he was fighting in Legend FC, i believe he can beat Perry. the first round is going to be a brawl for sure, but in the end, Li is way more well rounded.

Now you mention it, I actually think I'd like to see this fight. Li's been looking pretty good lately and Perry could use a middling welterweight for an opponent.

RgNDSud.jpg

Mike Perry only fights guys who are not even in the the top 15 then he cries for a title shot or a #1 contender fight so he gets $$$$. He doesn't deserve shit.

Mike Perry only fights guys who are not even in the the top 15 then he cries for a title shot or a #1 contender fight so he gets $$$$. He doesn't deserve shit.
Jake Ellenberger was ranked 13th when Platinum Mike Perry obliterated him

giphy.gif

a lot of people seem to underestimate Li.

He has the chin, and Like Platinum he like to trade punches, but if he is in trouble, he can take Perry down and submit him.

Not a bad matchmaking

(Lawler would kill Platibum)

Not a bad matchmaking

(Lawler would kill Platibum)

I would agree with you before, but now after his loss to woodley, and after his fight with Cerrone ( i though Cerrone won that fight ), i don't think he can take punches from Platinum and im not one of those platinum fans, that is why i think Li jinglian can beat him.

Lawler has been into to many wars, he was KOed before he was a champ, and while he was champ he has been into many wars that his chin is just way too damanged.

Plus that KO loss from Woodley just prove that his Chin is already going downhill.

which is sad because Lawler is a fan favorite, im a fan of him as well.

Asians simply aren't good at MMA. Perry would put him in the ER.

wut

there are many good asian fighter in UFC and MMA in general.

and Platinum is good, but he is just not well rounded enough, i believe Li can KO or submit him.

Last edited:
You're a moron and a racist, as well.
How is it racist there are like 5 decent Asians in the entire world at the UFC level. I have nothing against Asians but historically they can't fight at the UFC level.

Name 5 Asians in the top 10 in the UFC.. I'll wait. Actually just name 3.

Hoping for Lawler. Both have black belt hands and would bang. #FEEDHIMSOULS !!!

@TheChosenOne where are these top 10 Asians? Should I extend it to top 15 to make it easier?

Haha looks like I was right, I got nothing against you buddy but don't call me a racist for stating facts.

How is it racist there are like 5 decent Asians in the entire world at the UFC level. I have nothing against Asians but historically they can't fight at the UFC level.

Name 5 Asians in the top 10 in the UFC.. I'll wait. Actually just name 3.
You're a racist and too stupid to realize that there is more to MMA than just the UFC.

Back