Timeline of Jon Jones and USADA.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jon's last fight before his first suspension for cocaine was 1/03/2015. USADA enters UFC the following summer, 7/15/2015. Jones returns to fight OSP 4/23/2016. It's probably the worst fight of his career. He looked horrible, slow, ect... In July of 2016 before his fight with DC, Jones tests positive. Then we know the rest. The point being, every fight he ever had in the UFC (except the OSP fight) is in question. His whole career.

Really? are we doing this every day now?

Fuck off

#GOAT

deal with it

Every fight anybody has ever had in the history of the world is in question imo. Juiceheads.

Chael exposed Jon's coke habit and his steroid habit. That guy is incredible.

Really? are we doing this every day now?

Fuck off

#GOAT

deal with it
lol this is sad

There's like 5 guys running around saying 'he's the GOAT anyway'... like if they say it enough times it'll become true and absolve him of his cheating

lol this is sad

There's like 5 guys running around saying 'he's the GOAT anyway'... like if they say it enough times it'll become true and absolve him of his cheating
Yeah... 5 guys....

Even people that do broadcasts for this exact website and mma fighting, which are probably the biggest ones in mma have said live, during shows, they still consider JJ the GOAT. (tj de santis and luke thomas).

Also, many other fighters say the same.

So, out of a small group of people you can easily find examples.. Sorry pal...

Again, deal with it

#GOAT

yep and Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa and Lance Armstrong are GOATS. Ben Johnson is the fastest man alive and Marion Jones is the most decorated female Olympian.

Yeah... 5 guys....

Even people that do broadcasts for this exact website and mma fighting, which are probably the biggest ones in mma have said live, during shows, they still consider JJ the GOAT. (tj de santis and luke thomas).

Also, many other fighters say the same.

So, out of a small group of people you can easily find examples.. Sorry pal...

Again, deal with it

#GOAT
Jon Jones*

Deal with it. He's a cheat.

I find it hilarious that so many people think he was clean in the OSP fight because he didn't finish him.

Jon is the GOAT. Steroids or not.

Atleast-gravity-will-never-let-me-down_o_119930.jpg

hater...

he beat your idols and you still havent gotten over it

<36>
He hasn't beat even one fighter I could consider myself a fan of

In fact, out of all the fights jones has had, I supported him more than any of his opponents.

But he's a lying, cowardly, PED cheat who's accomplishments mean next to nothing and they all have an asterisk on them.

Hes a cheat and a liar. Bann him from sports and send him to WWE.
shogun destroys jon in a rematch without his meds ..

Back