How Badass Would it Be... (UFC 216 Question)

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not one to wish injury on someone, but what if a week or two before UFC 216 either Ferguson or Lee got injured and had to pull out, and then of all people, CONOR MCGREGOR was the one who suddenly stepped up and fought the other guy on short notice, turning what would have been for them an Interim Title fight into a Title fight? Knowing the big Irish balls that Conor has, this definitely sounds like something he'd do given the circumstances.

Nah, it wouldn't. UFC would never do a Conor fight without a fuck load of time to promote it.

I'm not one to wish injury on someone, but what if a week or two before UFC 216 either Ferguson or Lee got injured and had to pull out, and then of all people, CONOR MCGREGOR was the one who suddenly stepped up and fought the other guy on short notice, turning what would have been for them an Interim Title fight into a Title fight? Knowing the big Irish balls that Conor has, this definitely sounds like something he'd do given the circumstances.
As long as Conor Mcgregor fights the winner of Ferguson vs. Lee I don't give a shit.

Conor is done in mma. Just cause he said he would come back doesn't mean he will. He also promised Aldo a rematch lol

I don't know how it is posible but most of the time first post always nailed it

lol He isn't anywhere close to being done in MMA.

Ok. Have to see it to believe it. Dude has 100 million. You think he's gonna risk brain damage for what the ufc is paying. Even 10 million isn't worth it at this point. Hes set for life

you mean, if he actually defended the title against a contender? It should be expected.

Nah, it wouldn't. UFC would never do a Conor fight without a fuck load of time to promote it.

Conor/Diaz 1 proved that even a week or two is more than enough time to get people amped for an event. It's not like everyone who cares about McGregor wouldn't hear about his sudden decision to fight someone on short notice and be interested.

TS you should watch WWE
They do this kinda shit all the time

We watch a real sport over here kid

Ok. Have to see it to believe it. Dude has 100 million. You think he's gonna risk brain damage for what the ufc is paying. Even 10 million isn't worth it at this point. Hes set for life

He's already said he's coming back, so that kinda takes care of that. Will he risk brain damage to do what he loves and make even more money than what he already has? Yeah, that's basically what every fighter does.

Yeah, risk your cash cow against a top contender on short notice.

<LikeReally5>

Such as when?

They've been doing it for years my man
They do this one called money in the bank, someone will just randomly run out at the end of a match, cash in their money in the bank and try and win the
Belt with the champion already tired from his match
Exciting stuff!
Infact probably better than a Tyron Woodley fight

wonderful.gif

I so hope that Conor spends or loses all his money and dies broke.
One can always dream, right?

Back