Tyron Woodley Tells It Like It Is WIth Dana White and Announces Injury. WIll Be Out For A Long Time

Johnny Utahs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dana White Really Did Him Dirty So I Don't Blame Tyron. Take All The Time Off You Want. Let The Division

Play Out. Fight Masvidal when he beats Wonderboy or Fight Colby After He Toys With Demian Maia.

Tyron Woodley never 'tells it like it is'. Guy's a perpetual victim and is always whining about something. Him and Cyborg are made for each other.

I feel so bad for this guy. He's constantly being shit on and he's proof that someone in his position will always be held back from success. Could you imagine being the WW champion and having an analyst role on FS1 and that's it, nothing more? Why haven't they given him one third of the company? Why haven't they given him servants to roll out the red carpet when he walks? He's always being held down by the powers that be.

So, I suppose this means he was denied the winner of GSP vs Bisping.

injured..... well, it's not like we're missing anything

The boring mother-F-er won't even be missed. At all.

I feel so bad for this guy. He's constantly being shit on and he's proof that someone in his position will always be held back from success.

First I was like...

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Could you imagine being the WW champion and having an analyst role on FS1 and that's it, nothing more? Why haven't they given him one third of the company? Why haven't they given him servants to roll out the red carpet when he walks? He's always being held down by the powers that be.

Then I was like...

OpkgjTy.png

Strip anyone who can't defend his belt in six months after the last fight. Regardless what reason.

Surprisingly, this is one of the rare cases where we can afford a title bout lull. The only logical contenders at present are dos Anjos, Usman, and Ponzinibbio. Maybe even Covington.

Wtf is wrong with this idiot? Like 75% of things he bitches about are of his own doing. Its not like people are feigning to see him in another boring 5 round fight in the first place, yet he thinks he's putting the Ufc in their place by not fighting.

Did anyone actually watch the video or is this just another Woodley whinefest for no reason?

Someone get the violin out for Tyron

Oh wait fuck that

This is the only time I'd encourage an interim title

We all know what the REAL PROBLEM most of you have with Woodley is. Too bad you're too cowardly to admit it.

We all know what the REAL PROBLEM most of you have with Woodley is. Too bad you're too cowardly to admit it.
All right. I'll admit it. I have resentment against people like him. People who intentionally film reaction gifs.
iu

Back