This is how pathetic platinum haters are

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They use his 1 decision loss as a claim that he sucks. Show me a MMA GOAT that is undefeated

There isnt one

PMPing aint easy, bitches

He ingested metal and doesn't recall passing it. He probably assimilated it and created a platinum alloy within his bowels. Hard to argue against what you're saying.

If you think Mike Perry is exceptionally skilled and a future title contender then I have bad news for you. Getting outstruck by Jouban doesn't just happen for no reason.

I like him, he's a cool and exciting fighter, but this hypetrain is delusional. A win over some backyard-promotion brazilian on short notice is not really a lot.

Were not here to take part...

@007, @12ga., @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Absolutely Nobody, @AJ Garcia, @Alanf7, @Alex, @AndrewGolota48, @BEATDOWNS, @beautifulDestruction, @Benjamin Burton, @bigconan, @billharford, @BlackPanther, @Bowel-forged Stool, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Buckeye4Life, @Buff, @C0NCH3TO, @Claude, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @CrimsonFan, @D. Lynch, @D.H., @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @Defeat Unknown, @dontlaugh, @Dr Hannibal Lecter, @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @DS7, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @Fossor, @frye666, @glasshouses999, @Gnaww, @greenskye23, @guard_passer, @gunlok, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @hot carl, @HuskySamoan, @ISIS in blackface, @Jehannum, @Jim Cozad Jr., @jjresq, @Jkaylor, @Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, @Joohnmatrix, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @king of theRing, @King_Brown, @Kingofthestreets, @kiwiburger, @KlNG, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Koutalianos, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @La Elefante, @leemurrayftw, @Lethal, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LouisBolanos, @loyalyolayal, @Luger, @mangokush, @Me&MrJones, @Mondo Freaks, @Money509, @Mother Teresa, @myjohnson9, @MysticGOD, @Only Here for Attachments, @PaleMoonlight, @Papawash, @Philly253, @phunky, @Platinum, @Platinum Bless, @PlatinumAmerican, @Project 86, @Psychedelic, @Pwent, @Ragnus, @Rainer, @reigning terroe, @Rex Kwon Do, @Roop Holstry, @RR, @Sara, @scorpipede, @Seaside, @Shenti, @SherdogGoat, @SJP_SevenLaker, @SKEAME, @Sleepdancer, @Smoking Indoors, @Squintz, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @StiG85, @Streeter, @SuperiorHands, @swarrrm, @Tamriel Terror, @The Best JG, @The Mean Streets, @TheLastEmperorReurns, @TheMadHatter, @Thesnake101, @TheTimeIsNotNow, @theTKDguy, @Threetrees, @ThulsaDooom, @Thunderflash500, @Übermacht, @UL, @Venom, @Wadtucket, @Washad, @whaleshark, @Willek, @Xaero, @XxAfriCaNKinGxX, @yeguiza, @Zap, @Kristian82

WERE HERE TO TAKE OVER

If you think Mike Perry is exceptionally skilled and a future title contender then I have bad news for you. Getting outstruck by Jouban doesn't just happen for no reason.

I like him, he's a cool and exciting fighter, but this hypetrain is delusional. A win over some backyard-promotion brazilian on short notice is not really a lot.

Gsp was TKOd by serra
You dont just get tkod by serra for no reason, right??

PMP bless

@007, @12ga., @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Absolutely Nobody, @AJ Garcia, @Alanf7, @Alex, @AndrewGolota48, @BEATDOWNS, @beautifulDestruction, @Benjamin Burton, @bigconan, @billharford, @BlackPanther, @Bowel-forged Stool, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Buckeye4Life, @Buff, @C0NCH3TO, @Claude, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @CrimsonFan, @D. Lynch, @D.H., @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @Defeat Unknown, @dontlaugh, @Dr Hannibal Lecter, @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @DS7, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @Fossor, @frye666, @glasshouses999, @Gnaww, @greenskye23, @guard_passer, @gunlok, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @hot carl, @HuskySamoan, @ISIS in blackface, @Jehannum, @Jim Cozad Jr., @jjresq, @Jkaylor, @Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, @Joohnmatrix, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @king of theRing, @King_Brown, @Kingofthestreets, @kiwiburger, @KlNG, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Koutalianos, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @La Elefante, @leemurrayftw, @Lethal, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LouisBolanos, @loyalyolayal, @Luger, @mangokush, @Me&MrJones, @Mondo Freaks, @Money509, @Mother Teresa, @myjohnson9, @MysticGOD, @Only Here for Attachments, @PaleMoonlight, @Papawash, @Philly253, @phunky, @Platinum, @Platinum Bless, @PlatinumAmerican, @Project 86, @Psychedelic, @Pwent, @Ragnus, @Rainer, @reigning terroe, @Rex Kwon Do, @Roop Holstry, @RR, @Sara, @scorpipede, @Seaside, @Shenti, @SherdogGoat, @SJP_SevenLaker, @SKEAME, @Sleepdancer, @Smoking Indoors, @Squintz, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @StiG85, @Streeter, @SuperiorHands, @swarrrm, @Tamriel Terror, @The Best JG, @The Mean Streets, @TheLastEmperorReurns, @TheMadHatter, @Thesnake101, @TheTimeIsNotNow, @theTKDguy, @Threetrees, @ThulsaDooom, @Thunderflash500, @Übermacht, @UL, @Venom, @Wadtucket, @Washad, @whaleshark, @Willek, @Xaero, @XxAfriCaNKinGxX, @yeguiza, @Zap, @Kristian82

WERE HERE TO TAKE OVER
That's some bum irish shtick. Plat Nation needs something more grandiose.

I'm just amazed people get so attached to fighters and sports teams. I enjoy his brand of violence and personality.

WERE HERE TO TAKE OVER
we know how Mike deals with the haters, we just do the same :)

Getting outstruck by Jouban doesn't just happen for no reason.

True. He was struck by Jouban's beauty. Couldn't punch that guy - who the fuck would want to destroy a face as beautiful as Jouban's?

Who's next for Mike if not lawler? How about tim means, cowboy oliveira? Or should it be tarec, dong Hyun Kim, or magny?

True. He was struck by Jouban's beauty. Couldn't punch that guy - who the fuck would want to destroy a face as beautiful as Jouban's?

That's actually the most convincing argument I have ever been presented as to why Perry got outstruck by that prettyboy.

He's a win away from a title shot...then there's gonna be some black on black crime against Woodley...

That's actually the most convincing argument I have ever been presented as to why Perry got outstruck by that prettyboy.
Jouban's so pretty, Perry wanted to make him squeal like a pig. Jouban played hard to get. He wants that platinum rod inside of him.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Platinum is truly the savior of mma.

In a time of snorefests harbored by many a points fighter, the 100% Platinum KO/TKO rate shines through.

Haters who cling onto the JoubRAN fight like it is validation that Platinum Mike Perry can never learn from it should know that Platinum Mike Perry's fight against JoubRAN was not really a loss for Perry in the long run but more of a loss for JoubRAN for one example having to pull out his next fight due to fracturing his foot because of the running and now destroyed in his next 2 fights by Gunnar & Price.

When Platinum Mike Perry actually landed he had JoubRAN stumbling around like an infantile goof ass. The problem began when JoubRAN stopped actually fighting and started running away to land one flash in the pan punch and some baby leg kicks.

While JoubRAN got tooled when he got to fight a ranked opponent in his next fight and also just got destroyed by Price.

Platinum Mike Perry is winning over JoubRAN in the long run.

Platinum Mike Perry actually stepped up and destroyed a Top 15 opponent in Jake Ellenberger in his next fight who was 1-1 prior to the Platinum Mike Perry fight and was the first to stop The Immortal Matt Brown with strikes.

But seriously, his last performance over a highly ranked veteran in Ellenberger should honestly got him a title eliminator fight against Lawler/Cerrone at the time.

Hell if Masvidal got a title eliminator fight against Cerrone after beating Ellenberger then Platinum should get a title eliminator fight as well.

Stepping up on 3 days notice to destroy an MMA fighter named Alex Reyes who was on a 13 fight finishing streak who had nothing to lose and everything to gain whereas he was suppose to destroy the former title challenger Thiago Alves.

The incredible performance against the dangerous Reyes alone should have got him a step up in competition in this case calling out the former champ Robbie Lawler shows Platinum Mike Perry wants to fight a higher level of competition and someone who would actually fight him.

Losing the marathon against JoubRAN has made Platinum Mike Perry a better fighter as evident with his last 2 destructive performances.

Last edited:
He's a win away from a title shot...then there's gonna be some black on black crime against Woodley...

What? Mike Perry is unranked.
He is at least 3 wins away from a title shot, there's numerous guys at Welterweight in front of him.

Niko Price beat the guy that beat Perry, is still undefeated.
Ponzinibbio has a nice streak.
Covington, Usman, Dos Anjos - all are in front of him.

Back