Do you think Pride Fedor was juiced to the gills?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I love Fedor just like the next sherdogger but with the recent Jones fiasco it has me thinking, regardless of appearance was Fedor a juicer? I mean they did say Pride didn't test, plus Russian althletes in international competitions tend to be on something 7/10 but idk your thoughts?

fedor-child-aleksander.jpg

Str8 muscle mass 2000. Real beefcake shit.

Look at him in present days when he is old he isn't on nothing NOW while getting hurt in so many fights and you think he did it in the past ? if there is a time when he needed it that time is now yet doesn't look like he is on something.

He's Russian of course he was.

Yes. Yes I do. But it was legal. I also think GSP did too.

pretty much everyone in pride was juiced up. hell, you can see how many are juiced in the ufc too with usada going to town on these guys

I'm not his biggest fan but I think he was clean his entire career. He could have easily cut weight to fight at 205 but he didn't, choosing to fight anyone, any size. From his personality, and interviews he seems like a humble, but badass motherfucker.

Last edited:
While in Pride and in Affliction he fought in the USA in California and in Las Vegas and was tested by those AC. We all know Diaz and Barnett came up dirty with tests and Fedor came up squeaky clean.

We will never truly know

LOL at never truly knowing. Fedor dominated guys who were juiced to the gills for 10 years and was under sized but you think he wasn't on PED's?

giphy.gif

Since meldonium wasn't on the banned substance list back then and practically EVERY Russian athlete was taking it, I'd say it's safe to assume he was AT LEAST on that. Added that Russia's state sponsored steroid program during this time and Fedor being Russia's flagship athlete wouldn't make it surprising. This coming from probably the biggest Fedor nuthugger on sherdog.

I think you'd be a fool to pretend otherwise. And you'd be an even bigger fool to care. This is what professional athletes do. The quicker you accept it the quicker you can get back to just enjoying the fights like we a all used to do.

I think you'd be a fool to pretend otherwise. And you'd be an even bigger fool to care. This is what professional athletes do. The quicker you accept it the quicker you can get back to just enjoying the fights like we a all used to do.

^This exactly.

This is the statement that blows some peoples minds. Yes I think Fedor used PED's and Yes I still think he's one of the baddest of all time. Same with Anderson, same with Jones. I don't think a lot of MMA fans care as much about PED use as other sports. This isn't cycling or golf where fans are outraged. The funny one to me is baseball. They are fucking insane about it. With fighting though, I don't care.

Frdor was tested for Sambo all through his Pride career. Now that doesnt mean he was clean but it does mean he couldnt go full Wanderlei. Probably the same pee cup test that pre-usada ufc foghters had.

Back