Cheaters are killing the sport, not USADA

Pitier of Fools

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Stop blaming USADA for all the drug woes in the UFC. Blame the idiots who refuse to follow the rules and cheat to get an advantage over their opponent.

Saying USADA is at fault is like saying the DEA is responsible for people doing heroin.

Duhh.... no its the CIA's fault.

But it's USADA that bans them dude. You have to take into consideration the physical and mental aspect of training and fighting, and what the fighters have to go through. Not all of them knowingly take banned substances, and there's so many of them its easy to not know what you're taking. The bans are way too harsh, it should be more of a fine to the fighters then a ban. Then they would feel it more in the pocket. Speaking about Jon Jones however, yes he is a repeat offender and maybe he did knowingly take roids, but regardless he is the GOAT. I'm hoping in fact he was set-up somehow and gets cleared bc Jones vs. Miocic NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

Stop blaming USADA for all the drug woes in the UFC. Blame the idiots who refuse to follow the rules and cheat to get an advantage over their opponent.
If there is a single fighter in the top ten of any division that is clean, I would cut off my own foot. If there is a single top level professional athlete that's clean I would chop off both feet. It's not reality.

USADA is a Mafia business, they get paid for the test results.
The USADA should be tested on fair testing, it would open up a cesspit.

It's a messed up game. I am not a fighter, but I can envision in my mind the nervousness and intensity of feelings knowing you are about to get locked in a cage with another top athlete and go toe to toe. The very nature of fighting strikes at the core of what many perceive to be a man. It's easy to say you wouldn't take every competitive advantage you could get your hands on. My gut tells me that when you get to a certain level, that primal core essence of fighting would push most men to acquire EVERY advantage possible. I am not saying it is right or fair to those who dont, I am saying it's the nature of the beast.

It's people butthurt their favourite fighter has been outed as a fraud

It's people butthurt their favourite fighter has been outed as a fraud

As opposed to people whose favorite fighter can beat the current test? He was hiding from USADA years ago, and passed tests in the meantime. His brothers are/were NFL caliber athletes, and beating tests. Brock was clean for every fight but his last? Barnett was clean, except when he wasn't? All of these fighters that failed tests were clean for every needle, except the one they weren't?

FFS

Obviously, we can't blame USADA for doing their job, but I think the only ones to blame here is the Fertittas wanting to sell the company, and they made the deal with USADA to make the sale easier. They knew, just like you and i know that mma is very different from soccer or tennis.

More or less all the big stars have been caught by USADA or have a physique or suspicious test levels, that more or less proves they are using something.

I think it is very naive to think anyone in the UFC is some superhero freak that is so genetically gifted, and has such high natural testosterone that they can be competitive with all the roidmonsters.

As opposed to people whose favorite fighter can beat the current test? He was hiding from USADA years ago, and passed tests in the meantime. His brothers are/were NFL caliber athletes, and beating tests. Brock was clean for every fight but his last? Barnett was clean, except when he wasn't? All of these fighters that failed tests were clean for every needle, except the one they weren't?

FFS

How's beating USADA working out for fighters? It's obvious the testing has got better. Or are you one of those people who assumes everyone is on steroids with absolutely nothing to back that up

Jon Jones and his fanboys deserves everything they get. Cry me a river apologists, your salty tears are sweeter than sugar.

<JonesDXSuckIt><mma1>

LONG LIVE USADA!

How's beating USADA working out for fighters? It's obvious the testing has got better. Or are you one of those people who assumes everyone is on steroids with absolutely nothing to back that up
I think most fighters have used, that's based on statements by fighters who claim that the proportion of users is very high. Can't prove it at all, it's just my belief.

But I also believe less use now than ten years ago, and as the effectiveness of new testing methods becomes more apparent, usage rates will continue to decline. In future the sport won't be clean, but cleaner. Right now we are in the birth pains of that new standard where some fighters who did things one way in the past are learning the hard way that they either must cheat better or not cheat at all in future.

I think most fighters have used, that's based on statements by fighters who claim that the proportion of users is very high. Can't prove it at all, it's just my belief.

But I also believe less use now than ten years ago, and as the effectiveness of new testing methods becomes more apparent, usage rates will continue to decline. In future the sport won't be clean, but cleaner. Right now we are in the birth pains of that new standard where some fighters who did things one way in the past are learning the hard way that they either must cheat better or not cheat at all in future.

I bet these fighters who have made those statements are clean though right?

Obviously just because you have never been caught doesn't mean you aren't/haven't been using as there are ways to beat the test but it's bullshit to lump everyone as cheaters because other fighters are getting busted

I would give your post 500 likes if I could.

The number of people who support cheating and blame USADA still astounds me.

Back