What is it about Jon Jones..

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where no matter how many times he fooks up, you can't help but feel sorry for him?

I DON'T feel the least bit sorry for that pathological cheater & liar.

I don't feel bad one iota.

As Lou Reed would say: "You're going to reap just what you sow"

Just a perfect day.

If you feel sorry for him you're probably a liberal snowflake and you should immediately join Black Lives Matters.

Lol why would we feel sorry? He cheated us of many great fights.

His asskicking ability and knowing it's beyond his capacity to do things better.

I am calling him Jon Bones Jonze from now on.

the question is....is jon such a fuckup and down syndrome that he would take steroids right before his fight knowing it would be fresh in his system?

that's like robbing a bank with no mask, and then telling the bank teller your name and address while you have a gun in her face.
you know %100 that youre gonna be caught.

makes zero sense.

its like me smoking pot before I go take a drug test for a job. huh? of course youre not going to get the job.

Where no matter how many times he fooks up, you can't help but feel sorry for him?
We've seen him grow up as a fighter before our very eyes. I miss the old days when he was the most active champ. It's a shame that things have ended up the way they have.

Lol, Jon is an idiot. Would never feel sorry for that scum cheater. He robbed us all out of him getting his ass handed to him many many times.

He looks like he's messed up on something right? Is it just me? Like Really spaced out?

20170730121116_1DX_4135.JPG

I dnt feel bad for him or any fighter for that matter but selfishly i feel bad for us the fans are the ones that suffer when these guys Fuck up

Why would you feel sorry for him? He's the definition of self-sabotage. He cheated again, and DC got a nasty concussion out of it. There was no need for that in retrospect.

I feel sorry for DC more than anything. Jones can go live out his days as a crackhead for all I care (which he'll probably do now).

If you feel sorry for him you're probably a liberal snowflake and you should immediately join Black Lives Matters.
I'm in Black Lives Matter, what's of it?

Do you have a malfunction?

Are you against racial equality?

Piece of trash

Back