Is it possible JBJ was clean for the fight but...

Patman

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
started a new cycle right after the fight? They say Tbol is slow acting right? And Jon wanted the big money fight against Brick. Jon could've been starting a slow bulk. It could be the first thing Jon takes when he starts a cycle. So maybe he wasn't caught at the end of a cycle but the start of a fresh one.

TL/DR: JBJ thought it was "safe" and he was in the clear to start a new cycle, but obviously it was not.

Last edited:
Wait... so you're arguing that he may have gone into this fight clean but started a new cycle for his next fight prior to taking the post-fight drug test that he knew was coming?

You might be even dumber than Jon Jones.

anything is possible with Jon. He is certainly dumb enough. Perhaps with him having his eyes on a heavyweight fight, he figured he needs to bulk up. He may be right too.. for his next fight @ heavyweight.. in WWE

Last edited:
started a new cycle right after the fight? They say Tbol is slow acting right? And Jon wanted the big money fight against Brick. Jon could've been starting a slow bulk. It could be the first thing Jon takes when he starts a cycle. So maybe he wasn't caught at the end of a cycle but the start of a fresh one.
<LikeReally5>

If you want to know what happened, read my new thread just now!

I gave you a like to pop your cherry, now fuck off back to Denial Land ;)

Damn look at that join date, all those posts with no likes <36>

damn. this shit is sad.

he took the roids, get over it

I gave you a like to pop your cherry, now fuck off back to Denial Land ;)

I don't know what it is you're accusing me of denying. I 100% believe USADA's test, and that Jon should be punished to the fullest extent of the rules, the result overturned, and stripped of his belt. I'm not even waiting on the B sample to label Jon guilty.

I'm simply providing a theory as to why the sequence of events happened as they did.

Well at this rate maybe his team should just lurk sherdog for a dumbass conspiracy - no doubt they'll be coming up with one either way.

Didn't the test take place a day before the fight?

No but maybe Jon took dick pills awhile ago and didn't think it'd have Turinabol in it, but it did so it's just bad luck for Jones :| Another six month lay off.

damn. this shit is sad.

he took the roids, get over it

What part of me saying that Jon fucked up his cycle means he wasn't on roids? Of course he was roiding.

Back