The most expensive belt in history

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Well, I don't know if it's the most expensive in history, but at the very least a hell of a lot better than the crap the UFC hands out to their champions.

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman revealed the most ridiculously lavish belt any combat sport has ever seen; it will be awarded to the winner of Saturday's fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor.

The belt consists of 3,360 diamonds placed throughout the piece, over 3 pounds of solid 24k gold, an additional 600 sapphires and 300 emeralds. The strap is made from crocodile leather imported from Italy.

“It’s one full crocodile” The WBC President said.

DH8gpHdUAAAy-fS.jpg

DH8Q290VYAAQvwD.jpg

DH8gqWYUMAA9WAD.jpg

FdHuaYJ.jpg

well, you can put lipstick on a pig, but its still disgusting and rolling over in his own shit

the one on the left looks a bit disappointed.

Conor couldn´t even get his own second belt after the Alvarez fight (shame on Woodley for letting him take his)... He´s getting nowhere near this one.

"where the f*ck is my second belt?"
<{cruzshake}>

Lol these belts are not supposed to be tasteful. They're supposed to look over the top. That's the whole point.

Does anyone know by the description how much a belt like this would cost. I can only figure out the gold part.

WTF, 3 pounds of 24k gold alone is worth a god awful amount much less all the diamonds.

Barbeque crocodile is delicious by the way. I'm surprised it's not more popular in the states.

Does anyone know by the description how much a belt like this would cost. I can only figure out the gold part.
that raw materials used to make that belt is worth more than 99% of the UFC roster's yearly winning's.

i'd strip it and sell the gold/diamonds/gems.

tha belt looks hideous.

Barbeque crocodile is delicious by the way. I'm surprised it's not more popular in the states.

It's expensive. It is good. Like soft earthy chicken.

They sell it in southern style food joints along with frog legs.

That green irish color will suit Conor well.

2nd round KO baby.

giphy.gif

That belt could have fed all the kids in Africa

(and Ireland)

Lol these belts are not supposed to be tasteful. They're supposed to look over the top. That's the whole point.

The Gold Would be worth $56,419

3360 1 carat diamonds at the very least would be $3,360,000 (1 carat diamonds range from $1000-$12,000)
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+much+is+a+saphire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

600 1 carat treated sapphires at the very least = $60,000 (1 carat ranges from $100-$150)
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+much+is+a+saphire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

300 1.5 carat emeralds at the very least= $1,500,000 (Retail price would be 1.5 x $10,000 = $15,000)
https://www.google.com/search?q=Emeralad+price&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

So a ball park estimate at the very cheapest would be...

$4,976,419

Last edited:
Back