lol this poor white dude, Jon Jones', twitter feed is pretty hilarious right now

haha, even a non-fan acknowledges what a cheating POS Jones is now.

LOL DAMN SHERDOG ON FIRE TODAY<Lmaoo>

This Jon Jones is the real LHW champ now , rules are rules .

I disagreed with Julie Kedzie about her statement one time and she accused me of mansplaining.

This milquetoast loser Jon Jones jumped in and went into full virtue-signal white knighting about how she's so lucky to have men around to tell her what her opinion is !

I sure learned a lesson that day.

Why do you label him as white? Racist bastard

he's got an awesome sense of humor. I would love if someone could find the thread from literally five years ago to the day when Sherdoggers made tons of memes for this guy- "good guy Jon Jones" in contrast to Bones refusing to fight Chael and save the ppv. So funny some of the stuff people came up with.

Lol I've seen this guy before when Jones pulled out of 151

he's got an awesome sense of humor. I would love if someone could find the thread from literally five years ago to the day when Sherdoggers made tons of memes for this guy- "good guy Jon Jones" in contrast to Bones refusing to fight Chael and save the ppv. So funny some of the stuff people came up with.
whats funny is that this guy doesnt watch mma at all but now has better insight into Jon Jones and the mindset of MMA fans than hardcore followers of the sport.

The majority of Sherdog posters are dumbshits, so I'm guessing the majority of MMA fans are as well and don't realize they got the wrong Jon Jones.

This guy has been doing this shit for years now. Every single fucking time Jones has fucked up, this guy's Twitter handle has been mistaken for Jonny Bones' and he has a fun time.

whats funny is that this guy doesnt watch mma at all but now has better insight into Jon Jones and the mindset of MMA fans than hardcore followers of the sport.

The fact that he embraced this and made a great running joke of it makes me respect him forever.

The fact that he embraced this and made a great running joke of it makes me respect him forever.
Dude is hilarious even though he does look exactly like a "Millenial Colonel Sanders" like someone pointed out.

Do people really add him and toss out threats without even looking at his photo? Fucking idiots,

Back