Do you want to see Jones fight again?

Do you want to see Jones fight again?

• Total voters

Chad R. Thundercock

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
@Silver
Reaction score
Okay, so the majority of you guys don't like Jones as evidenced by my previous poll. Whoop dee freaking doo.

So say he tested positive (the B testing is not out yet as of this writing, so let's not assume he's guilty at the moment). So what? Why is he being demonized by the public, yet former TRT users like Hendo or Vitor are universally loved around here? What the hell is up with that double standard? I mean, I love Hendo and Vitor and I've followed their careers for many years, but they were just as guilty as Jon Jones.

Let's not forget that this man gave us great fights with spectacular and unique displays of athleticism and creativity. Jones's spinning back elbow on Bonnar will be etched on my mind as one of the most incredible moves in MMA history.

At the age of 30, Jones is arguably at the prime of his career and for USADA (those fucking beta armchair expert shitfucks) to rob us of a potential superfight with Miocic and Lesnar is criminal and heinous and deserving of a public outcry. I believe that we as fans deserve to see these fights instead being left to ruminate in the future in a hypothetical would-have-happened scenario.

As I've said before, fuck USADA, the NSAC and their draconian policies regarding PEDs. If you think Jones is the only high profile fighter on the current roster who took PEDs, then you're a naive imbecile. I have this gut feeling that more fighters are going to test positive in the near future and send the whole UFC organization into disarray. Fighters are going to get fed up with walking the tightrope by dealing with these silly fucks and take their talents elsewhere e.g. Japan or Bellator.

I think it's highly absurd to think that it's possible for these fighters to overtrain themselves in the gym while avoiding the risk of injuries, catabolism, or fatigue from diminishing levels of testosterone. If you don't know what it's like being in an overtrained state, then please promptly shut the fuck up. Your naivete is part of the reason why PEDs have an undeserved maligned reputation in the first place.

What do these idiots at the NSAC or USADA know? Chances are, they've never stepped inside a gym before and are probably sitting on their fat asses and pushing papers all day. These beta desk jockeys actually think they are badasses by treating fighters like little kids. How laughable. Fuck them. Oh, and did I mention that the judges are retarded and as blind as a bat? Not to mention some of the referees are astoundingly inept at their jobs, and have zero knowledge in martial arts, especially the ground game, that it makes me wonder how they even got the job in the first place (Kim Winslow, I'm looking at you, you dumb bitch. Oh, and good riddance to that bumbling idiot, Steve Mazzagatti.) These fighters who poured their blood, sweat, and tears in the gym for months get awarded for their effort with bullshit decisions or early stoppages. Theyre constantly getting gypped.

But enough about my opinions. What are your thoughts? Does Jones deserve to fight in the UFC again? Should he go to Japan instead? Or should he be banned from fighting forever?

Tl;dr: Fuck USADA. Fuck NSAC. Fuck yo ADHD. Learn to read. #FreeJonJones. HERRO! Panda power!

<PandaHi75>

Last edited:
Forgot the "yes, even though he is a cheater" option.

Let everyone use steroids, they're all on them anyway.

Jones is the GOAT.

FUCK no.

This fucking habitually lying and cheating jack-ass has ruined more cards with his endless idiocy than I can ever count now.

In J-Pan vs Juiced Cro Cop.

Call me cray cray but I think Jones style is really well suited for the octagon and won't transition as well in the ring, where you can't push your foe against the cage and clinch work is much different. In the ring, it's more kick boxing orientated.

Okay, so the majority of you guys don't like Jones as evidenced by my previous poll. Whoop dee freaking doo.

So say he tested positive (the B testing is not out yet as of this writing, so let's not assume he's guilty at the moment). So what? Why is he being demonized by the public, yet former TRT users like Hendo or Vitor are universally loved around here? What the hell is up with that double standard? I mean, I love Hendo and Vitor and I've followed their careers for many years, but they were just as guilty as Jon Jones.

Let's not forget that this man gave us great fights with spectacular and unique displays of athleticism and creativity. Jones's spinning back elbow on Bonnar will be etched on my mind as one of the most incredible moves in MMA history.

At the age of 30, Jones is arguably at the prime of his career and for USADA (those fucking beta armchair expert shitfucks) to rob us of a potential superfight with Miocic and Lesnar is criminal and heinous and deserving of a public outcry. I believe that we as fans deserve to see these fights instead being left to ruminate in the future in a hypothetical would-have-happened scenario.

As I've said before, fuck USADA, the NSAC and their draconian policies regarding PEDs. If you think Jones is the only high profile fighter on the current roster who took PEDs, then you're a naive imbecile. I have this gut feeling that more fighters are going to test positive in the near future and send the whole UFC organization into disarray. Fighters are going to get fed up with walking the tightrope by dealing with these silly fucks and take their talents elsewhere e.g. Japan or Bellator.

I think it's highly absurd to think that it's possible for these fighters to overtrain themselves in the gym while avoiding the risk of injuries, catabolism, or fatigue from diminishing levels of testosterone. If you don't know what it's like being in an overtrained state, then please promptly shut the fuck up. Your naivete is part of the reason why PEDs have an undeserved maligned reputation in the first place.

What do these idiots at the NSAC or USADA know? Chances are, they've never stepped inside a gym before and are probably sitting on their fat asses and pushing papers all day. These beta desk jockeys actually think they are badasses by treating fighters like little kids. How laughable. Fuck them. Oh, and did I mention that the judges are retarded and as blind as a bat? Not to mention some of the referees are astoundingly inept at their jobs, and have zero knowledge in martial arts, especially the ground game, that it makes me wonder how they even got the job in the first place (Kim Winslow, I'm looking at you, you dumb bitch. Oh, and good riddance to that bumbling idiot, Steve Mazzagatti.) These fighters who poured their blood, sweat, and tears in the gym for months get awarded for their effort with bullshit decisions or early stoppages. Theyre constantly getting gypped.

But enough about my opinions. What are your thoughts? Does Jones deserve to fight in the UFC again? Should he go to Japan instead? Or should he be banned from fighting forever?

Tl;dr: Fuck USADA. Fuck NSAC. Fuck yo ADHD. Learn to read. #FreeJonJones. HERRO! Panda power!

<PandaHi75>
giphy.gif

AGREED!!

If there's one thing that will be proven true, is that Jon Jones will fight again. Promoters are gonna promote and there is just too much money to be made off of him, whether it is in the UFC or not is an entirely different matter, but he will fight again.

<PandaHi75>
IMG_0779.GIF

Back