What excuse will Jones have this time?

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The first time he used the oldest trick in the book, dick pill excuse. This time, it's gonna have to be more elaborate. I already see "BonesGate" conspiracy thread about someone putting crunched up pills in his protein shake, etc.

However, why do we give the biggest screw up the benefit of the doubt 2x, meanwhile JDS is thrown under the bus without a second thought?

Possible excuses:

1. Oh, it was a false positive.
2. DC crunched up some pills and put em in my shake.
3. It was dick pills that got tainted with turinabol. See what had happened was, last year after dick pill makers were caught tainting their pills with clomid, they switched to turinabol.
4. *Hides under cage
5. I'm innocent, we'll get to the bottom of this.

nothing new. its hard to imagine him not getting more than a year this time. he's fresh out of worthwhile things to say imo.

If the dick pill doesn't fit, the preggo you must hit.

However, why do we give the biggest screw up the benefit of the doubt 2x, meanwhile JDS is thrown under the bus without a second thought?

a lot of naive weirdos gave Jon the benefit of the doubt the first time but not now.

As far as JDS- a lot of people on this forum are prejudiced against Brazilians.

he was undergoing pegging in prep....

I don't know that anything he says is gonna be taken seriously at this point. I said on another thread. Unless what comes out totally undermines USADA and / or makes a mockery of the testing process, it's gonna stick to him and hurt his career (at the very least)....

"Dick pills
I need all types of Dick pills!!""IMG_0649.JPG
"I also need crack!
Do you have some!?!"

Jon Jones said:
"I try to believe everything happens for a reason and that God has a plan for me. I'm just trying to stay optimistic. I feel like I've put in a lot of work to get back at this point. I feel like I have to I have to reclimb another ladder."

He'll turn all religious, momentarily, and talk about God having a plan for him again. Never taking responsibility for any of his actions, once again. We've all heard this story before.

This is now God's Plan E for Jon Jones, after having exhausted Plans A through D.

200w.gif

If Jon was smart, he would've had some backup excuses stored with his last long ass suspension

The first time he used the oldest trick in the book, dick pill excuse. This time, it's gonna have to be more elaborate. I already see "BonesGate" conspiracy thread about someone putting crunched up pills in his protein shake, etc.

Possible excuses:

1. Oh, it was a false positive.
2. DC crunched up some pills and put em in my shake.
3. It was dick pills that got tainted with turinabol. See what had happened was, last year after dick pill makers were caught tainting their pills with clomid, they switched to turinabol.
4. *Hides under cage
5. I'm innocent, we'll get to the bottom of this.
His excuse. "They're only doing this because im black"

Doubting Thomases all of you.

We found out that you can dissolve Tbol in water and form a paste and hit any unsuspecting fool with it! There are literally tons of people who could be blamed for this minor mishap. Literally anyone who's come in physical contact with him is a suspect. You could even leave it on the rim of a glass!

You guys really need to get your thinking caps on!

Back