"All UFC fighters are on PED's"... yet only the top guys get caught... hmm...

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, you mean to tell me that nearly everyone is on PED's, but only the top guys with the most resources to mask them get caught? What about the guys who get 5-10K per fight? They're just way better at masking it?

So you're telling me EVERYONE does PED's, but the guys that have no money or resources are better at masking it?

<LikeReally5>

yes, not everyone is using now precisely because USADA is making it way harder for the mid-low tier fighter to use it. they just don't have the resources, so the gap between mid-low and elite fighter increases... it's a nice way to get rid of your competition. but not when you're stupid as someone like jones

GSP for example will thrive in a scenario like that, coupled with other smart fighters. that's the exact reason to why GSP was begging for stricter drug testing. so his competition could get fucked in the ass (like hendricks was), while he could just do anything he wants because he has the resources and the brain to do it
weidman thought the same thing as GSP, but he was victim of his own trap

I can't imagine that WME is breaking the bank testing guys on the prelims though.

yes, not everyone is using now precisely because USADA is making it way harder for the mid-low tier fighter to use it. they just don't have the resources, so the gap between mid-low and elite fighter increases... it's a nice way to get rid of your competition. but not when you're stupid as someone like jones

GSP for example will thrive in a scenario like that, coupled with other smart fighters

Ok, so most aren't on PED's then.

I'll need to confirm with your master, @Wadtucket

GSP for example will thrive in a scenario like that, coupled with other smart fighters
basically this

Nick Roehrick, Marcos Rogerio de Lima, and Amanda Ribas notified by USADA in last 3 months. Diego Ferreria suspended for 17 months. George Sullivan earlier in the year.

Happens all the time they just aren't big stories.

Last edited:
It is an interesting situation.

Maybe they really are clean???????

Completely false. There are plenty of sub par fighters getting caught, how much do you follow the sport?

I don't think so. But steroids are part of sports these days. Just curious to see who really is... Maybe Hunto knows...

Nick Roehrick, Marcos Rogerio de Lima, and Amanda Ribas notified by USADA in last 3 months. Diego Ferreria suspended for 17 months. George Sullivan earlier in the year.

Happens all the time they just aren't big stories.
Nailed It

So, you mean to tell me that nearly everyone is on PED's, but only the top guys with the most resources to mask them get caught? What about the guys who get 5-10K per fight? They're just way better at masking it?

So you're telling me EVERYONE does PED's, but the guys that have no money or resources are better at masking it?

Casual detected.

Unless Cannetti, Edilov, Means, Olivieri, Andrade, Abreu, Rivera, Sullivan, Hunter, Good, Tukhugov, Ledet etc are household names and I just missed the memo.

all mma fighters are on drugs, and everyone can be caught, like when baby fedor sidelnikov tested positive kirill_sidelnikov.jpg
of roids...He never was a top, he never fought in ufc.

GSP for example will thrive in a scenario like that, coupled with other smart fighters. that's the exact reason to why GSP was begging for stricter drug testing. so his competition could get fucked in the ass (like hendricks was), while he could just do anything he wants because he has the resources and the brain to do it
weidman thought the same thing as GSP, but he was victim of his own trap
Nice to know Sherdog actually has some critical thinkers that don't fall for GSP's blonde hair and blue eyes.

The way i see it, before USADA guys were doing it without getting caught. After USADA came around, most of them had to stop, as they couldn't afford masking. The decline in their performance explains it. The rich ones can afford it, but it's still risky and you can get popped.

conor-mcgregor-and-nate-diaz-clashed-wednesday-ufc-196-press-conference..jpg

(McGregor's reaction is gold)
everyone's on steroids, except the bums

Conor bless

<LikeReally5>

I think contrary: only 5-7 top fighters in each division have money to use high-quality PEDs and mask it, but they get caught sometimes.

My biggest question is

How the hell is paulo borachinoinio (butchered it on purpose)

Passing USADA tests, if he's been tested and passed that's living proof USADA do witch hunt the big boys

Obviously the smaller names mentioned in this thread can't afford the good stuff and or a decent management team

Back