So, Daniel Cormier will be considered the LHW GOAT to future generation.

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the future, Jon Jones will be remembered as a cheater, a steroid freak from a PEDs Era.

Jon-Jones.jpg

Daniel Cormier has a great LHW resume, always clean. People and fighters will remember him positively.

photo.jpg

He is certainly ONE HUNDRED PERCENT a BETTER representative of the UFC belt than Juice Head will EVER be.

You wish. Truth is Cormier will always be remembered as the guy who got brutally finished by Jones, roids or not.

I think he can become the 205 GOAT. Another war with Gus would be awesome. Then maybe Volkan. Some good match-ups out there.

You wish. Truth is Cormier will always be remembered as the guy who got brutally finished by Jones, roids or not.

Fighters and True MMA fans don´t give credit to cheaters. Only a blind fanboy will give Jones credit for a win on roids.

<{hughesimpress}>

I kinda agree actually.

He basically has ruined dcs career with his own

Don´t cry, baby, you can still be a fan of the biggest fraud EVER in all sports.
giphy.gif

When did that happen?

I'm kidding but losing to some roided up dude who was already a freak of nature can easily be forgotten once DC gets back on track. He basically got a free pass. If anything the finish shows what kind of damage a person on PEDs can do. In a few years this will be water under the bridge for DC.

history doesn't look well upon losers. cheating Jones or not.

LOL, is he seriously gonna get the belt back after losing twice to Jones so bad he cried both times? <{outtahere}>

Jones haterz just dont get it, his resume speaks for itself, with or without roids.

Looks like Cormier is getting the last laugh... RIP this moron's career.

I kinda agree actually.

He basically has ruined dcs career with his own
Ruined DC's career????
{<jordan}

Jones without steroids would´ve been murdered by Gus
TlK63ECjlcvyYA0Y0Te.gif

and would´ve been wrestlefucked by DC in their 1st fight.

If anything, DC's career will be immortalized after all this.

Ruined DC's career????
{<jordan}

Jones without steroids would´ve been murdered by Gus
TlK63ECjlcvyYA0Y0Te.gif

and would´ve been wrestlefucked by DC in their 1st fight.

If anything, DC's career will be immortalized after all this.

DCs career is immortalized after he brutally got knocked unconscious?

I mean seriously?......what an embarrassing post.

Are you a fan of DC or something ?

DC is the lhw goat. But what really pisses me off is that D.C. probably got his chin significantly weakened from that ko. Jones nailed D.C. a couple times after he was kod all while on roids. Jones is such a pansy. Remember that punch D.C. fought through by Rumble and that knee from Gus? Now he might not be able to withstand strikes like that and I'm pissed at Jones for that. Jones is a coward

Back