I think Jones is guilty but

NinjaSpider

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is this possible ?

Addicted to coke ( busted for coke ) -> cant get it up b/c coke addiction so he takes dick pills and gets busted for banned substance in dick pills -> someone , somehow , taints his test with Turinabol or slips Turinabol in his drink sometime during fight week ( he did test clean all the way up until the last day and Turinabol is an oral substance

I know its unlikely but Turinabol is such a weird drug to get popped for

99a.gif

Well Jon Jones is a weird guy so it makes sense.

It's possible. It's also possible i'll get laid this week. Neither is likely.

But His teammate Mir got busted for the same thing

Is this possible ?

Addicted to coke ( busted for coke ) -> cant get it up b/c coke addiction so he takes dick pills and gets busted for banned substance in dick pills -> someone , somehow , taints his test with Turinabol or slips Turinabol in his drink sometime during fight week ( he did test clean all the way up until the last day and Turinabol is an oral substance

<{cruzshake}>

1 thing i am fed up with are these "no contests" when somebody pops after a fight. If you roid cheated an entire Fight it should go down as a straight up DQ loss n not a no contest. If you lose a fight u roided in, the loss stays. It goes down as a loss n not a no contest. Shouldn't it go both ways?
Jones should come out of this thing as 23-2 and not 23-1-1.

it may be a strange thing to get popped for.

but, isn't it more strange to think someone is plotting against jones to the point they spike his drink with roids?

What do you mean it is a weird drug to get popped for?
It is an oral steroid he took prior to the fight. The timing makes sense. The effects are performance enhancing. He took it to cheat. That isn't weird, that's his character.

Same possibility ts will ever move out his moms basement, or stop watching wwe while wearing her clothes.

Jones' apologists are almost as delusional as Cyborg's. You'll believe virtually anything, no matter how ridiculous or convoluted sounding.

I think he is guilty but I'm still a fan and glad he beat DC I'm of the opinion they shouldn't test at all tho let adults do what they want and face the repercussions, Pride did it and it was one of the best times in the sport

Is this possible ?

I agree that it's weird.

Most would think, someone with the inclination to get an "edge" and money to burn, would choose a more easily hidden designer drug...

But I can't help but attribute it to either "they can't touch me" arrogance or just a sense of entitlement...

With everything Jones has done, I just can't give him the benefit of the doubt anymore... Maybe it's a "boy who cried wolf" thing, but no one can fuck up this often and expect history not to affect people's judgement of them IMO

Back