almost as angry as Ngannou..

:D

QfS4r.gif

HAHAHA

"Not cool". Classic Sage.

I thought this was the angriest Sage ever

almost as angry as Ngannou..

:D

Why are you picking on a nice kid like Sage. I think you're a prick. In the end it doesn't matter what I think, pretty sure this is Sages thoughts:
IMG_0588.JPG

Shame on you, hacking on a wholesome kid like Sage. Ya prick.

He's like the Mormon kid in my school who never cursed.

The reason he is so damn nice is because he was treated well in life and never had to deal with rejection or set backs and terrible encounters that leaves people jaded and diminished in confidence.

Needs anger management. Like, they need to teach him to get mad.

sage-francis.jpg

There is only one relevant Sage. #XualZanBless

Cat will calm down by draining every drop out of that poor pent up kid.

I heard they were posting pictures of Sage when he had ballooned up to 4% body fat. Totally not cool

He seems like a nice kid. Isn't he still a teenager or has he turned 20 yet? People seem to bash on him for no real reason. Maybe it's a knee jerk reaction to perceived hype....IDK.

The reason he is so damn nice is because he was treated well in life and never had to deal with rejection or set backs and terrible encounters that leaves people jaded and diminished in confidence.

Too right.

Ever see that movie, Twins? With Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito. Arnold lived on an island his entire life and his character has this complete positive outlook on life, completely naive and good-natured; never assumed the worst of anyone or that evil could exist even when people tried to do him wrong (like steal his briefcase while on a motorbike).

The first time he is slighted is when he loses it, in this scene:

What a disgusting culture we have to say anything negative whatsoever about Sage.

He's a god damn sweetheart. You cocksuckers leave him alone.

Back