Predict Jon Jones' Next Illegal Incident

• Thread starter Deleted member 477213
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 477213

cccccc

Last edited by a moderator:
Run for president of USA

Definitely illegal drugs and / or some sort of vehicle incident.

This shit will turn him straight into Jonesy Montana.

Piles & Piles of coke.

He will accidentally eat a pcp laced snickers bar, and then break the record in the long jump, but it will later be disqualified

I'll go with domestic abuse fueled by a coke-induced rage. A mélange of illegal activities, if you will.

Stand off with police after a rage incident like what happened to Mayhem Miller a few years ago.

He will accidentally eat a pcp laced snickers bar, and then break the record in the long jump, but it will later be disqualified
giphy.gif

"Accidentally"
hqg-52.gif

Definitely illegal drugs and / or some sort of vehicle incident.

This shit will turn him straight into Jonesy Montana.

Piles & Piles of coke.

I have a bad feeling he may end up dead from an overdose after this. After USADA is done tossing the book at him, his career will be in shambles, and he will be disgraced everywhere he goes. His family has to deal with his fuck ups too. What's left for him without his career? It's not going to end well..

Probably getting busted for possessing recreational drugs, maybe during a traffic incident.

Smokes some laced weed and ends up naked on top of a cop car

I'd seriously put him on suicide watch if he gets a 3-4 year ban.

He's proven to be mentally weak, being suspended for years might push him over the edge.

I'd wager that jones suffers from manic depression. It shows in his lack of maturity and impulsive and reckless decision making. Furthermore his personality is often dark, and seemingly miserable.

Prediction: suicide

Back