Does Jones testing positive change your opinions of his nice guy attitude after the Cormier fight?

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I almost felt like I was watching a Twilight Zone episode seeing Jones act so kind after the fight.
Do you think Jon knew that he would test positive and that it was perhaps his last fight in the octagon?

No,

Nice guys can do steroids, fake nice guys can also do steroids.

Jon Jones is a scumbag. Always was, always will be.

Got away with cheating against DC the 1st time, failed the 2nd time and thought he got away with it the 3rd time but failed again.

Last edited:
Kind of, yeah.

I ALMOST started wanting to respect Jones again.

Shame on me.

"Go get some fans Jon"

Kind of, yeah.

I ALMOST started wanting to respect Jones again.

Shame on me.
FidZknJ.gif

I didn't really buy it after the fight. I think he was looking for fans and also trying to makes it harder for DC to say anything about Jones without looking bad... other than to praise him.

I didn't really buy it after the fight. I think he was looking for fans and also trying to makes it harder for DC to say anything about Jones without looking bad... other than to praise him.
{<redford}

I almost felt like I was watching a Twilight Zone episode seeing Jones act so kind after the fight.
Do you think Jon knew that he would test positive and that it was perhaps his last fight in the octagon?
I felt his smarmy pretend nice guy act after was just that. An act. And rubbing it in. he thanks "all us haters. Especially us haters for inspiring him to be better and rise above"

It was sickening.

Instead he sank lower. Crashed through the ocean floor into the earth's crust this time.

Now I am cackling with glee that he got served and will likely never fight in the octagon again. The guy is tailor made to self destruct and will be his own downfall.

His hardcore fans who quietly stuck with him through thick and thin without being loudmouths I feel a bit for.

His nuthuggers who type nonsense and GOAT suck it notes I am happy to see eating crow and running for the hills.

i thought he was done with the hate knowing he and dc would never fight again

Anyone have have a gif of him kissing DC in the back of the head after he just viciously KO'd with his turinabol loaded muscles?

No, he just knew the situation and tried to gain maxxximum cred from it by making the "right" move and squashing the beef as the victor.

Back