If Jones fought Brock and both fighters failed their drug tests, what would be your reaction?

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Would it be expected by most people since everyone would assume that Brock is on PEDs or steroids?

xUSUSM5.png

Would it be expected by most people since everyone would assume that Brock is on PEDs or steroids?

How about you and the rest of the Jones pussies fuck off and die.

You losers didn't want him to fight real fighters after he beat Cormier. You guys have zero respect on this site and deserve nothing but a hernia for your all that shit you talked.

GTFO and don't post on MMA. You're a god damn disgrace for ever bringing up Jones and Brock in the same sentence again.

I would condemn whoever's sample tested positive the most!

<Fedor23>

You losers didn't want him to fight real fighters after he beat Cormier. You guys have zero respect on this site and deserve nothing but a hernia for your all that shit you talked.

GTFO and don't post on MMA. You're a god damn disgrace for ever bringing up Jones and Brock in the same sentence again.

I wanted Jones to fight Gus again because i thought Gus won the first time.

I'd be surprised if they weren't at this point.

You have serious issues kid. You've been running into every thread and telling random people to go die.

You're the pathetic disgrace in these forums

I would say Brock lesnar should not have been allowed to juice that much. Jones death could have been avoided

lol.....it would be there weight cut samples that fail.....they would still be allowed to fight and not find out until two weeks later.....

Brock and Jones would probably laugh about it.....
wp-1462876931585.jpeg

Back