The punishment for testing positive should be...

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
First, if you are champ and you test positive you should obviously be stripped of the belt.

Second, you should lose your entire fight purse and it should go to your opponent.

Third, you should immediately be given a minimum 5 year suspension from the sport.

Fourth, your entire career in the organization should be ruled a No Contest.

Fifth, and my personal favorite, after the suspension is up you should only be allowed to fight other fighters that have also previously tested positive for a banned substance.

Justice is served and post testing positive fighters can still do what they love and make money in a level playing field.

Fuck that,

Just legalize the juice, bring back TRT Vitor and someone send TRT to BJ Penn.

Boom! The sport is super interesting again - can you imagine a TRT BJ? Holy fucking christ, he'd win all the belts!

Sounds good. I'd probably leave them enough money to pay their trainers though. No need in punishing them

Jones should have to pay DC's medical and living assistance bills once the CTE takes hold

I think two strikes should be 5 year ban. Don't know about all the rest TS

They should be ridiculed on the internet for all eternity.

Nick Diaz is going melee while reading all these so called penalties and punishment's for steroid use when he got the same for weed. 209 is going to surely going to burn.

First, if you are champ and you test positive you should obviously be stripped of the belt.

Second, you should lose your entire fight purse and it should go to your opponent.

Third, you should immediately be given a minimum 5 year suspension from the sport.

Fourth, your entire career in the organization should be ruled a No Contest.

Fifth, and my personal favorite, after the suspension is up you should only be allowed to fight other fighters that have also previously tested positive for a banned substance.

Justice is served and post testing positive fighters can still do what they love and make money in a level playing field.
That's draconian. The penalties they have in place are fine. Be a professional and don't cheat and you have nothing to worry about.

Why not lifetime ban for first time offense?

Back