If you remove losses to cheaters, who's the GOAT?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
We all know Cormier would be the LHW goat now, but what about all the other guys that Jones beat? He derailed a lot of careers.

Machida and shogun might have had the title again, rampage, gus, even texiera might be a former champ. LHW was the most exciting division because they're we're so many guys that were good enough to be champ that the belt could change hands 3 times a year.

Also are there guys in other divisions that have only lost to confirmed ped users? Maybe we have more goats that need to be recognized.

shogun would have wins over jones, hendo x2, chael. what a run boys.

Bisping. 30-3 if you don't include his losses to roided up monsters.

there is an asterisk beside MMA since Pride, and also much of Pride, lol

Gustafsson would have probably been champ at some point.
He should have, as is, already. I scored the fight with Jones in favor of Mauler

Sakuraba will always be the GOAT.

Rich Franklin.

You take away his losses to AS, Machida, Vitor, Hendo, Le and he's 29-0. Undefeated.

IDK. Maybe Machida?

I don't see Fedor, GSP, Aldo, Silva, Jones being clean for their whole careers.. to be brutally honest..

Even then im not sure. So many people using PEDs it doesnt even become clear.

Franklin is a great point - so much of that MW top talent of his years and just after have been linked to PEDs.

Now I'm just going by the "the eye test"...

I see a man that has clearly never cheated at anything in his life...not even family Monopoly

rq0BoV5.jpg

Le was exonerated I thought?

I say DC. If cody can retire undefeated and fight top caliber it'll be all his.
IDK. Le's case was funny. Said the lab doing the testing contaminated his samples?

Back