DC Speaks Out on Jones' Test Results

djxilo

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

Still don't understand how anyone could hate DC. Nothing but class.

Yea hes a good competitor. Doesnt give a fuck what jones was on he lost and thats the only way he sees it. Not making the PED excuse, he really was confident he could beat jones with or without peds.

Feel terrible for DC.

A clean fighter who's entire legacy has been derailed by what appears to be a serial drug cheat.

Think of how much money and acclaim DC has lost out on because of Jones. It's just not right.

Feel terrible for DC.

A clean fighter who's entire legacy has been derailed by what appears to be a serial drug cheat.

Think of how much money and acclaim DC has lost out on because of Jones. It's just not right.
Very well said mate.!

Sucks for DC, he cant rematch him for a 3rd time since Jones likely wont be able to stay out of trouble for 2-4 years

Feel terrible for DC.

Go for the 3rd fight and Jones will pinky swear that this time he will be legit no more shenanigans.

:D

Sucks for DC, he cant rematch him for a 3rd time since Jones likely wont be able to stay out of trouble for 2-4 years
His minimum ban will be 2 years now. Forget staying out of trouble. If they throw the book at him he will be out for 4 years.

His minimum ban will be 2 years now. Forget staying out of trouble. If they throw the book at him he will be out for 4 years.
He would have to stay clean and out of trouble for the duration if he tries to get reinstated

Which is literally impossible for him

Shitty deal

DC is a good guy, regardless of his feud and this result with Jones.

Although I do find Mark Hunt's response to these type of situations more amusing

He is still hated by those who hated him, and will never be liked by those who didnt like him. This changes nothing on the DC front.

I dont like DC, but i do respect his talent and the class he shows as a competitor.

Dc got murdered in there. A couple turinabols isnt making any difference.

I read a lot about a potential two year ban. Isnt the new standard, 2 time caught is ban for life?

Should be a lifetime ban after this many incidents. The loss should get turned to a no contest and dc should get his belt back.

DC is a good guy, regardless of his feud and this result with Jones.

Although I do find Mark Hunt's response to these type of situations more amusing

Bum-Overeem-Hunt-cheating.jpg

yup. "Cheating bum"

DC got sonned the first time and clearly has Stockholm syndrome the 2nd time. Fat concussed twat. I can't stand that roiding fuck JBJ either btw.

Back