UFC is on its way to being the only clean sport

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Novitzsky is too good at his job, lol.

When he was hired to clean up the sport i doubt they envisioned this happening.

I think it's good though, you have to go through these growing pains. Eventually the fighters will learn that they can no longer beat the system, but man until we get there, MMA is going to suck.

Good for them for not putting the dollar ahead of integrity like the NFL does.

Another jealous, lazy person who has never done competitive sports in their life making a dumbass comment

You know what would be funny, the F Bros sell at just the right time, as USDSA comes in, they "clean up" shit, aka fuck the sport up...value drops, F Bros buy it back, USADA gets buried in the desert, Brock 2020 HW champ. Yeah I might be a little drunk.

USADA is killing MMA in the USA TBH. The list of banned substances needs to be overhauled & only those that will actually give an advantage to the user being banned. Anything that is prescribed by a legitimate Doctor for a legitimate & proven condition should be an automatic TUE & then the other fighter notified of the TUE so they can then decide if they still want to fight. Most of the failures are the use of "masking" products which could be in so many supplements that are not classed as banned substances.

Very soon there is going to be very few fighters that are not banned fighting each other constantly because of the "flags".

I blame Reebok to be totally honest as until they came along, there was very few failures, now in the UFC it seems as 75% of the roster are automatic red flags!

Pro hockey players can't even take cough syrup if they have the flu. I know a couple players really loved their coke, but I can't recall a hockey player ever popping for steroids.

Or basketball for that matter. Admittedly, I've only been a casual NBA fan the past few years though.

Last edited:
USADA is killing MMA in the USA TBH. The list of banned substances needs to be overhauled & only those that will actually give an advantage to the user being banned. Anything that is prescribed by a legitimate Doctor for a legitimate & proven condition should be an automatic TUE & then the other fighter notified of the TUE so they can then decide if they still want to fight. Most of the failures are the use of "masking" products which could be in so many supplements that are not classed as banned substances.

Very soon there is going to be very few fighters that are not banned fighting each other constantly because of the "flags".

I blame Reebok to be totally honest as until they came along, there was very few failures, now in the UFC it seems as 75% of the roster are automatic red flags!

sarcasm 1.jpg

Dumbshits are still taking stuff, so no. UFC is not on the path to being a clean sport.

I say let them all take what they want it worked for Pride

Back