Jones mental state..?

Rav7n

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After all this man has done and been through over the last few years. And to end up having had a long road of rebuilding his image a career and becoming champion once more and feeling vindicated somewhat.
Right now and considering his post fight speech about redemption ,he must be in a pretty dark place right now.
And with his history. He is just a bottle of spirit's and a nice big bag of the devil's dandruff away from going off the deep end..
And God forbid he did something that there is no way back from..

I never thought one of my music hero's in chris Cornell would do what he did..
Not saying bones will but man he must be feeling horrible right now..

I didn't leave voluntarily, but I was "bounced off" the Jones war wagon at some point over the last couple of years. I have very little sympathy for anything that befalls Jones at this point. If I feel bad for anyone, it's his wife, who will be dragged through the mud with him.

Who f#ckin cares. The dude got rich by cheating and putting others fighters' health in danger. If he is in a dark place, which I doubt he is - simply because narcacisstic sociopaths aren't capable of those feelings - I hope he stays there..

I imagine Jones thinking hard about his choices. Like this...
jlj.0.gif

Hes fine. He went to get a 8ball and some Dick pills. Wouldn't be surprised if he is at a gay male stripclub at this moment. He's been hanging with idol and canner lately. Apparently Cannery gave him some motivational speech during his campaign vs DC.
LMAO@ shertards and the heavies. Only thing better will be when canner gets his face first KOed this Saturday.

Back