Skip Bayless: Bones insecure, was sweating and nervous on the show, thought we knew something

Easy to say in hindsight.

I find Skip Bayless...fraudulent.

Possible, but Bayless is an idiot. 10-1 it was just hot in the studio.

Yeah, I was sweating this morning on the bus to the subway.

I was soooo fucking scared that Skip Bayless knew my deepest darkest secrets....

Skip be Skipping...

The guys a known roid monkey and coke head. It's not really that hard to put together in foresight either.

That he was specifically scared of Skip Bayless, of all people, getting inside info on his cheating?? And he was going to be confronted by them on live air about current cheating?

I think that's difficult to put together, man. Like impossible difficult.

These guys know nothing about MMA but they are speaking about athletics in general. They are right in this case. Jones is insecure for resorting to steroids and if he came off as a bit paranoid to Skip Bayless, that has more to do with Jones as a person than a fighter. They've interviewed countless athletes so they probably have a good radar.

As Sharpe said, I have to assume he's either the dumbest person alive or he relied on steroids throughout his career.

Last edited:
Yet he sucks off Conor every chance he gets...gtfo Skip.

Anyone who thinks a fighter, wrestler, athlete can train 3-4 times a day, stay injury free, be at the peak of their respective sport, AND be clean is delusional imo. There are a handful of "freak of natures" but they are few and far between.

What pisses me off even more is that they NEVER talk about MMA on this show, only Conor. And now they're trashing Jones.

Who cares what this idiot thinks.

That show should avoid combat sports. It's obvious the hosts don't know or care for them. Their whole take should have been to cover the story without inserting opinion. They're also just kinda ignorant for the sake of being ignorant. Maybe I've only caught them in off moments.

Skip bayless also says conor will beat floyd and that nate beat conor with sumo wrestling.

Not a Jones fan but LOL@ Shannon Sharpe getting on his soap box about steroids.....have you seen how big and ripped that guy is?

Edit: and as always Skip Bayless is a douche.

Last edited:
Yet he sucks off Conor every chance he gets...gtfo Skip.

Anyone who thinks a fighter, wrestler, athlete can train 3-4 times a day, stay injury free, be at the peak of their respective sport, AND be clean is delusional imo. There are a handful of "freak of natures" but they are few and far between.

What pisses me off even more is that they NEVER talk about MMA on this show, only Conor. And now they're trashing Jones.
Grow up dude

Most good fighters are clean

The best athletes of all time are clean

Was Ali juicing ? How about Tyson ? Foreman ? Was Chad Johnson juicing or Michael Jordan ? There are 100's of examples like this

Unathletic people dont understand what its like to have good genetics so they tell themselves everyone is on the juice, this is not the case

Skip actually said Conor will throw punches at Mayweather from a Greco-Roman stance.

No need to hear Skip talk about MMA

Unathletic people dont understand what its like to have good genetics so they tell themselves everyone is on the juice, this is not the case
Exactly they want to excuse themselves for being unmotivated and lazy.

Grow up dude

Most good fighters are clean

The best athletes of all time are clean

Was Ali juicing ? How about Tyson ? Foreman ? Was Chad Johnson juicing or Michael Jordan ? There are 100's of examples like this

Grow up? You just asked if Mike Tyson was juicing and just said the best athletes of all time are clean. A handful of people throughout history have been "clean."

You also don't understand performing enhancing drugs and the different type of performance enhancing drugs and surgeries there are out there. They've got stuff out there that is light years ahead of most testing agencies.

Good genetics only get you so far. Ken Griffey Jr had great genetics and was injured all the time. Had he stayed injury free, he probably would've been the greatest of all time. Barry Bonds had great genetics, and STILL felt like he needed an edge, as did A-Rod.

I would make the argument that you don't know what it's like to be at the top of the heap and the pressure it has on a person. It takes a toll.

Skip Bayless probably thinks he could beat Jones in a grappling match.

Last edited:
Back