@Gold
Reaction score
Goat!
tumblr_o8zcnrKTve1u2ragso1_500.gif

Fedor%252520VS%252520Werdum.gif

21-Dan-Henderson-vs-Fedor-Emelianenko-.gif

4_medium_medium.gif

giphy.gif

Whether he is out or in his prime, no goat will have that many losses!

Merely subjective opinion, for you. There is nothing wrong with that even thou i disagree with it completely.

36-5 record is fantastic. Espessially when 4 are in the later quarter of his career and the 1st was from a cut.

Like ten years with no losses and that is too many losses for you?

Sheesh. The only fighters you probably like are Cole Konrad, Mayweather and Marciano.

Does anyone seriously care about Ali's or Roy Jones Jr. losses while at the tail of their careers?

36-5 record is fantastic. Espessially when 4 are in the later quarter of his career and the 1st was from a cut.

Pretty much.

Anderson had gathered that many losses while in PRIME, and still no sane fan should shit on him.

look at his record and be real. he never fought anyone. had every opportunity to come to the ufc but chose lesser promotions. to be the goat you have to fight the best not second rate opponents.

Does anyone seriously care about Ali's or Roy Jones Jr. losses while at the tail of their careers?

Pretty much.

Anderson had gathered that many losses while in PRIME, and still no sane fan should shit on him.
Speaking of Ali, Fedor has as many losses as him.

Goat!
tumblr_o8zcnrKTve1u2ragso1_500.gif

Fedor%252520VS%252520Werdum.gif

21-Dan-Henderson-vs-Fedor-Emelianenko-.gif

4_medium_medium.gif

giphy.gif

Whether he is out or in his prime, no goat will have that many losses!

Losses... So what???

Sugar Ray is the GOAT of boxing and he had plenty of losses. If you fight long enough and regularly, it happens.

"Is and will never be." I feel like I am reading the prologue of "The Wheel of Time" by Robert Jordan.

Very original thread. Never been done before.

Back