Jon Jones coach: He was set up, someone is trying to ruin this kid's life

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
That sneaky DC. Who would have thought he would have been smart enough to put a mole in Jones' camp to sneak steroids into his gatorade?

<36>
2FABA0FC00000578-3377831-image-a-14_1451409762473.jpg

Thanks, it's been about three minutes since last night since somebody has posted this.

yep the UFC is trying to set up one of their biggest cash draws

at last I truly see

There's a part of me that thinks this could be true. It just doesn't make sense to take an oral steroid like this.

"Somebody" has some explaining to do. I hear he's somehow doing an interview somewhere sometime soon.

That moment when people say about 30 year old men that they are kids.

There's a part of me that thinks this could be true. It just doesn't make sense to take an oral steroid like this.

You're giving Jones too much credit. This guy is a chronic fuck up and simply hasn't shown the intelligence/concern to give him the benefit of the doubt

Also from Frank Lester. He can fight again some time in 2021.:
flester.jpg

Or maybe, just fucking maybe, a guy who has failed two usada tests, shown up to fights with sketchy t/e rations, has a history of substance abuse and terrible decision making....took fucking steroids.

My god, how gullible can you be?

Lol.

The only thing that comes to mind is certain Metallica's song.

This "someone" who is trying to ruin Jones' life...

Is Jon himself.

SAD BUT TRUEEEEE......

Here is his new lawyer and spokeperson

Johnnie-Cochran.jpg

Jon Jones isn't just 'anyone'... Jon Jones is an "addict"

different state of mind. different rules apply.

yep the UFC is trying to set up one of their biggest cash draws

at last I truly see
Immediately after giving him another title fight. When they would have been completely justified in having him fight a contender, and not fucked up the title picture.

It makes perfect sense to take an oral steroid like this... 2 months + ago

New tests can detect metabolites of Turinabol more than 2 months after.

Last edited:
someone is trying to ruin this kid's life

Yes, and his name is Jon Jones

History isn't exactly on his side here

That sneaky DC. Who would have thought he would have been smart enough to put a mole in Jones' camp to sneak steroids into his gatorade?

<36>
2FABA0FC00000578-3377831-image-a-14_1451409762473.jpg

You misunderstood. Lester is only Jones Steroid coach and how professional he talks about the topic they obviously used other roids and PEDs that should not be detectable at weigh ins. His and Jackson Wink reputation as a dealer is on the line. He has to speak up.

Jones is set up!!! He took Dbol balm not oral Tbol !!!

Back