Now is the time to resurrect Pride FC

Discjockeyshtud

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
All this foreplay and pissing and moaning about PEDS that everyone is taking anyway is no longer entertaining

Ref cams, freak fights, pyrotechnics, slams, stomps, soccer kicks and no drug testing led to the best MMA era history has ever seen

They should just do it again and have Jones vs Lesnar kick it off

The ufc was more dirty under the Fertittas than Pride FC

All this foreplay and pissing and moaning about PEDS that everyone is taking anyway is no longer entertaining

Ref cams, freak fights, pyrotechnics, slams, stomps, soccer kicks and no drug testing led to the best MMA era history has ever seen

They should just do it again and have Jones vs Lesnar kick it off

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Its nice to relieve good times, but we must accept the bad as well. There will be bigger and better things to come from MMA in the future, be patient. Just remember, Pride FC in its first 5 years wasn't so thrilling.

I wonder if the fertitas kept the rights to pride when they sold ufc?

Would be a brilliant move for them to resurrect pride now, and all the fighters who want to use PEDs can move there.

It was difficult to get it going in Japan, but they could start an Asian bidding war and end up having Korea or taiwan host it.

I still ponder the meaning of the Pride 2004 GP baby. Then I realize he must be a teenager now. And why is Sakurabas mom gnp'ing him

ten-years-later-pride-fc-still-looks-like-a-comic-book-come-to-life-body-image-1491508608.jpeg

I still ponder the meaning of the Pride 2004 GP baby. Then I realize he must be a teenager now. And why is Sakurabas mom gnp'ing him

ten-years-later-pride-fc-still-looks-like-a-comic-book-come-to-life-body-image-1491508608.jpeg
Why?

Same reason Takada would point his cheeks in a g-banger towards 50000 people during an opening ceremony beating a drum, Japan

Gotta love those Japanese

I think the golden age of Pride would be difficult to replicate though.

Back